Fan Shares For Sale

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
supersub

Re: Fan Shares For Sale

Post by supersub »

That's funny, I must print it off and put it next to my kitchen roll holder in the kitchen :D I know my place!
TwinkleToesTomlin
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 7 times

Post by TwinkleToesTomlin »

Will there be a shareholders dinner/discoteque at the end of the season, if so im in!

They should make it a little more appealing by dsoing something like, each home game, everyone with a share will be put into a draw/raffle go watch the game from the hospitaltity box..
A true outlaw finds the balance between the passion in his heart and the reason in his mind. The outcome is the balance of might and right.
DiamondsFan

Post by DiamondsFan »

TwinkleToesTomlin wrote:Will there be a shareholders dinner/discoteque at the end of the season, if so im in!

They should make it a little more appealing by dsoing something like, each home game, everyone with a share will be put into a draw/raffle go watch the game from the hospitaltity box..
That suite nearest the PDB in the North Stand is always empty. I'm sure it wouldnt be too much effort to whack on a light and let a few people sit in there each game.
Bob's Bitch
Has Liked: 33 times
Been Liked: 5 times

Post by Bob's Bitch »

DiamondsFan wrote:
TwinkleToesTomlin wrote:Will there be a shareholders dinner/discoteque at the end of the season, if so im in!

That suite nearest the PDB in the North Stand is always empty. I'm sure it wouldnt be too much effort to whack on a light and let a few people sit in there each game.
Every time I've looked over there this season every box/suite has been empty in the North Stand. We might as well use them!
R.I.P Dale. We will never forget you.

AFC R&D - Member No. 46
wasteman

Post by wasteman »

they need all the money now that they can get. as they gave fcv 2hours to get out last friday.
Biggles
Been Liked: 26 times

Post by Biggles »

wasteman wrote:they need all the money now that they can get. as they gave fcv 2hours to get out last friday.
Bit backwards that then, as if its as you say we need money then you don't give a company 2 hours notice to quit who have a contract and are paying fees to the Club :!:

If what you are saying is correct then FCV must have broken the contract or failed to pay us and defaulted so that why given 2 hours notice and then yes indeed we have lost further income streams and is a blow to the clubs finances.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No. 32
UttoDiamond

Post by UttoDiamond »

I thought FCV were pulling out at the end of the season anyway and moving to Corby, as surprise, surprise Helen Thompson is involved in FCV.

UD
AFC R&D Member Number 444
Mad Dog
Has Liked: 2 times
Been Liked: 5 times

Post by Mad Dog »

UttoDiamond wrote:I thought FCV were pulling out at the end of the season anyway and moving to Corby, as surprise, surprise Helen Thompson is involved in FCV.

UD
They are, so either we're losing the money.

I'm guessing we're kicking them out now so that the NVQs have time to move in and start getting set up.
Biggles
Been Liked: 26 times

Post by Biggles »

UttoDiamond wrote:I thought FCV were pulling out at the end of the season anyway and moving to Corby, as surprise, surprise Helen Thompson is involved in FCV.

UD
Unless things were changed FCV had a contract with the Club until May 2012.

They were going to use the new facilities at Corby and our Facilities at Nene Park.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No. 32
oliv272
Has Liked: 8 times
Been Liked: 10 times

Post by oliv272 »

At this rate another fans forum will be needed, with FCV and the taxman questions must be answered before fans lose all faith in the owners.
FuriousHoon / Ollie