Non League Projection

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
sussexdiamond
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 63 times

Re: Non League Projection

Post by sussexdiamond »

Sid wrote:If as expected Ilkeston go bust, that will mean a reprieve for Ware, with us staying North won't it?
I doubt that as our registered ground will be in Kempston.

Three northern National League teams have been relegated that would filter down plus of course Peterborough Sports are further north than us, even when we play at Hayden Road.
Sid
Been Liked: 7 times

Post by Sid »

No we have asked for Hayden Road to be considered as our home for these purposes.
Peterborough Sports and Corby Town will surely be going north, we would be next in line.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Member - 101
mikerd
Has Liked: 8 times

Post by mikerd »

Sid wrote:If as expected Ilkeston go bust, that will mean a reprieve for Ware, with us staying North won't it?
I thought the reprieve would go to Rugby, because there in that league.
mikerd

Post by mikerd »

Bob's Bitch wrote:Looking at the map, Moneyfields must surely be a prime candidate for either the South and West or Isthmian South.
I agree Moneyfields should be in South West, and Kidlington in Central.
sussexdiamond
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 63 times

Post by sussexdiamond »

mikerd wrote:
I thought the reprieve would go to Rugby, because there in that league.
I think you are probably right on that.
Whatever happens I don't see any demise of Ilkeston having an affect on usL
mikerd

Post by mikerd »

BartonRaz wrote:Best possible scenario then after a Farnborough win over Barton Rovers this afternoon. That's Farnborough and Royston promoted.

Looking at the projections the SLD1C is looking particularly weak next season IMO. I think any serious competition is likely to come from an unknown quantity such as Harrow Borough or Moneyfields.
I 100% agree best overcome for us was Farnborough to win, I'm glad they did win. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Means are chances for challenging for the top of SLD1C are better, :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
mikerd

Post by mikerd »

sussexdiamond wrote:From a personal point of view I did rather hope Farnborough would stay down as I have friends there and it would have been a nice weekend away.
But on the other hand Barton does give us another local game

Moneyfields did not win their league, they had points deducted after playing their final game. Anyway Moneyfields is in Portsmouth so they would go into Southern S & W.

We should be welcoming Cambridge City and probably Hayes and Yeading (Ritchie Hanlon !!) who were relegated from Southern Prem

Who will be promoted is anybodies guess. London Colney and Thame maybe?

As things stand at the moment I would not mind Egham and Fleet being moved from Southern Central as they are the furthest trips we would make.

Does anyone know which of the Step 5 teams passed the ground grading and won their league.
That's right Barton Rovers, does give us another local game, just glad Farnborough doesn't stop us from challenging at the top of the SLD1C, I think that Cambridge City will go into the Ryman North, all top teams in step 5 passed ground grading, you can see it at this link.
Trek
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 14 times

Post by Trek »

sussexdiamond wrote: Whatever happens I don't see any demise of Ilkeston having an affect on us
Really depends on the League Placement Committee and Ware have by far the best PPG of the relegated Step 4 teams.
Rushdenjim
Has Liked: 88 times
Been Liked: 16 times

Post by Rushdenjim »

mikerd wrote:
Bob's Bitch wrote:Looking at the map, Moneyfields must surely be a prime candidate for either the South and West or Isthmian South.
I agree Moneyfields should be in South West, and Kidlington in Central.
The current projection spreadsheet has Moneyfields in SLD1C with Kidlington in South West but i'm sure it will be the other way round. Madness if not.
AndyKirkup
Has Liked: 2 times
Been Liked: 10 times

Post by AndyKirkup »

Trek wrote:
sussexdiamond wrote: Whatever happens I don't see any demise of Ilkeston having an affect on us
Really depends on the League Placement Committee and Ware have by far the best PPG of the relegated Step 4 teams.
I'm 99% sure reprieves work on PPG - IMHO it would be an absolute travesty if Ware aren't first in line for a reprieve considering the number of points they have accrued this season.

The decision will made by the FA Leagues Committee and I imagine that the meeting in which they will make this decision is some time next week.