My last Post

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
RiK2006

My last Post

Post by RiK2006 »

This will probably be my last post. I will wait to see what happens with the scum.

Keith Cousins is beyond words and has wanted this all along. He set the Beasants up.

Anyone that wants K*ttering to play at Nene Park is mentally retarded and I hope they get what's coming to them. Anyone that raised their hand tonight deserves it to be cut off.

Thanks to all the Rushden fans for some memorable moments, I know most of you don't know me but I probably know who you are.

RIP Rushden & Diamonds.

Ricky.
There's only one Dale Roberts, one Dales Roberts, there's only one Dale ROBERTS! R.I.P
Chippy Minton

Re: My last Post

Post by Chippy Minton »

Bye from me too. After 17 years of supporting R&D, I will not be going back to Nene Park. Thanks for the memories and to all those friends I have made over the years.
coltrane

Post by coltrane »

My God this is the weirdest day ever, I knew for ages that this would happen although I hoped by some miracle it could be avoided. But now that it has happened I still can't believe that it is finally the end. It just doesn't seem possible that a club so well founded under Max Griggs and all that has been achieved in such a short time has been run into the ground by successive administrations in such a relatively short amount of time. Somehow I still hope beyond hope that something will change, going for a drink (binge) now goodnight!
Mad Dog
Has Liked: 2 times
Been Liked: 5 times

Post by Mad Dog »

The best way we can respond is to form a phoenix club. Stick two fingers up and prove when we sang that we'll never die, the soul of RDFC is reborn.
Biggles
Been Liked: 26 times

Post by Biggles »

Mad Dog wrote:The best way we can respond is to form a phoenix club. Stick two fingers up and prove when we sang that we'll never die, the soul of RDFC is reborn.
Here, here a Phoenix Club it must be.

Looks like those who are interested will have something to do over the late summer and winter months after all
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No. 32
DustCobb

Post by DustCobb »

Mad Dog wrote:The best way we can respond is to form a phoenix club. Stick two fingers up and prove when we sang that we'll never die, the soul of RDFC is reborn.
100% that is the best thing you guys could do right now, focus all efforts on that, forget everything else.
Diamondsiy

Post by Diamondsiy »

:(
+1
AFC RUSHDEN & DIAMONDS - Member No: 380
tech_head

Post by tech_head »

Please visit the saveRDFC.com site and view our blog and email us. AFC RDFC will take some time but it will happen!
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 183
Harry

Post by Harry »

I'm being a bit dumb, but when you say Cousins set the Beasants up, what exactly does it mean? Club wasn't really debt free?

Edit: just seen the answer in another thread!
Diamond down South.
D14MNDS

Post by D14MNDS »

Harry wrote:I'm being a bit dumb, but when you say Cousins set the Beasants up, what exactly does it mean? Club wasn't really debt free?

Edit: just seen the answer in another thread!
I dont believe the club was ever debt free, unpaid bills seemed to have emerged from all sorts of places/companies, suggesting why we were punished for misreporting financial info, at a guess.

Very pissed off right now, at the extremely poor mismanagement of the club, by the Beasants and mainly KC.

Griggs never wanted KC to get club in first place, saw he was dodgy, hence why it went to the supporters trust.