Tickets...

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
HiHoRushden&Diamonds

Tickets...

Post by HiHoRushden&Diamonds »

I am aware that this is unrelated to RDFC but it may interest a few.
I have two tickets for Fulham Vs Peterborough on January the 8th. The tickets are Junior tickets which means they are for under 16's. However i am 17 and a couple of my mates and i are hoping to sneak in, we dont think there is a great chance we will be asked to leave if we are caught out, even if we are we will just pay the difference in cost. If there are any adults reading this it may be worth noting that the tickets are labeled as adult tickets and are priced as adult tickest on the actual ticket . They are only labelled as Under 16 on the tear off slip by a byro pen. The tickets are £5 each, and if anybody is interested please message me or drop a reply below.
Cheers, a desperate DIAMONDS fan desperate to sell off the tickets!
Oundle Diamond #2

Re: Tickets...

Post by Oundle Diamond #2 »

GET HIM BANNED. ;)
HiHoRushden&Diamonds

Oundle Diamond #2 wrote:GET HIM BANNED. ;)
OD#2 i think you deserve a banning order after your antics at the luton game last season. Too those who were wondering.. he was the rushden fan who charged on the pitch with intent to fight.
Oundle Diamond #2

Post by Oundle Diamond #2 »

Its a good job we're mates - or I'd sue you for libel and defamatory statements ;)
The New DeBanker

Post by The New DeBanker »

Go sell your tickets elsewhere skaterboy
HiHoRushden&Diamonds

I would like to state OD#2 did not run on the pitch vs Luton, nor do i knw the person who did, i was just joking. Anyway... who wants tickets?
coltrane

Post by coltrane »

Advertising tickets for other clubs games this is a new idea to help RDFC isn't it? :o
HiHoRushden&Diamonds

coltrane wrote:Advertising tickets for other clubs games this is a new idea to help RDFC isn't it? :o
I'm sorry for putting the future of RDFC in jeopardy i am now aware that my actions have potentially made all Rushden fans convert to Peterborough.
Mad Dog
Has Liked: 2 times
Been Liked: 5 times

Post by Mad Dog »

HiHoRushden&Diamonds wrote:
coltrane wrote:Advertising tickets for other clubs games this is a new idea to help RDFC isn't it? :o
I'm sorry for putting the future of RDFC in jeopardy i am now aware that my actions have potentially made all Rushden fans convert to Peterborough.
Relax, Coltrane is just pulling your leg :) (I think :? ).

You might not get much joy on here considering we've got Altrincham at home on 8th January, plus I think few people on here who are over the age of 16 would want to take the risk if they did want to go.

Personally I think if you can't find anyone to take them off your hands in the next week, You should hand them back in. It wouldn't be fair on Peterborough fans who go week in, week out, if the tickets sold out and they couldn't get their hands on one, yet you have two spare.
HiHoRushden&Diamonds

Mad Dog wrote:
HiHoRushden&Diamonds wrote:
Relax, Coltrane is just pulling your leg :) (I think :? ).

You might not get much joy on here considering we've got Altrincham at home on 8th January, plus I think few people on here who are over the age of 16 would want to take the risk if they did want to go.

Personally I think if you can't find anyone to take them off your hands in the next week, You should hand them back in. It wouldn't be fair on Peterborough fans who go week in, week out, if the tickets sold out and they couldn't get their hands on one, yet you have two spare.
Ha, i was replying in a jokey way i think an ;) was appropiate. I'm not sure if i can return them, i have not enquired, i just presumed that once they are bought they are non-refundanble, it looks like i'm not going to have much luck in trying to sell them on (which may be illegal :oops: ) so hopefully common sense will prevail and The Posh will take them back.