Bunting.

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
SouthRushdenJFC
Has Liked: 46 times
Been Liked: 34 times

Re: Bunting.

Post by SouthRushdenJFC »

Three of Diamonds wrote:Perhaps we should have a "Community Spirit Award" or something?
You have dozens of coaches and volunteers who give up their time to help make the community side of the club the best in the area, I'm sure Richard would agree that anyone of them would be more deserving out that award.
Three of Diamonds
Has Liked: 25 times
Been Liked: 35 times

Post by Three of Diamonds »

We already have a volunteer of the year award but it could include them as well.
AFC R & D member number 34
Brownie
Been Liked: 31 times

Post by Brownie »

SouthRushdenJFC wrote:
Three of Diamonds wrote:Perhaps we should have a "Community Spirit Award" or something?
You have dozens of coaches and volunteers who give up their time to help make the community side of the club the best in the area, I'm sure Richard would agree that anyone of them would be more deserving out that award.
Agree Dave, Bunts did what he did because he could, he wanted to and that`s the sort of person he is. I`m sure if he hasn`t looked on here or the UCL facebook site someone would by now have informed him of the reaction and thoughts of everyone who has commented (even the die hard anti Diamonds brigade) by 2.30pm tomorrow he may be starting to feel a little embarrassed by the total love being shown towards him, so anything else may cause a little blush. It was a lovely gesture from a very nice bloke and the one thing that could have been done would have been a replacement from The UCL and that it appears won`t happen. Sure he would now possibly like to move on to tomorrows game and the forthcoming Cup Final safe in the knowledge that his League Medal will be treasured and looked after by it`s new owner forever.
Last edited by Brownie on Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
Bobos

Post by Bobos »

Brownie wrote:
SouthRushdenJFC wrote:
Agree Dave, Bunts did what he did because he could, he wanted to and that`s the sort of person he is. I`m sure if he hasn`t looked on here or the UCL facebook site someone would by now have informed him of the reaction and thoughts of everyone who has commented (even the die hard anti Diamonds brigade) by 2.30pm tomorrow he may be starting to feel a little embarrassed by the total love being shown towards him, so anything else may cause a little blush. It was a lovely gesture from a very nice bloke and the one thing that could have been done would have been a replacement from The UCL and that it appears won`t happen. Sure he would now possibly like to move on to tomorrows game and the forthcoming Cup Final safe in the knowledge that his League Medal with be treasured and looked after by it`s new owner forever.
Here here 8-)