Holbeach v Cogenhoe

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
The Godfather
Been Liked: 2 times

Re: Holbeach v Cogenhoe

Post by The Godfather »

The game is off.
"In Sicily, women are more dangerous than shotguns."
bozzer
Has Liked: 34 times
Been Liked: 51 times

Post by bozzer »

I see Chand went off prematurely again declaring the game on, from his twitter!
AFC R&D Member No. 67
Pigman
Has Liked: 9 times
Been Liked: 35 times

Post by Pigman »

bozzer wrote:I see Chand went off prematurely again declaring the game on, from his twitter!
Is he premature at everything do you reckon? :lol:
RIP Dale Roberts - gone, but never forgotten !!
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Membership No. 51
Bob's Bitch
Has Liked: 33 times
Been Liked: 5 times

Holbeach Thread

Post by Bob's Bitch »

So their fixture is going to be rearranged, I'm guessing Erith will want another weekend if they think an overnight stay is necessary. Holbeach have fixtures in both midweeks up until the date of the next round (28th), so a fixture is going to have to be moved. I don't mind them getting to the QFs, especially if there's a replay thrown in, but any further and I bet the UCL will just extend the season for them, and avoid the kind of fixture congestion that we want to see.
R.I.P Dale. We will never forget you.

AFC R&D - Member No. 46
Rushdenjim
Has Liked: 89 times
Been Liked: 17 times

Holbeach Thread

Post by Rushdenjim »

Pigman wrote:
bozzer wrote:I see Chand went off prematurely again declaring the game on, from his twitter!
Is he premature at everything do you reckon? :lol:
I would ask his wife :roll:
Sid
Been Liked: 7 times

Re: Holbeach Thread

Post by Sid »

Bob's Bitch wrote:So their fixture is going to be rearranged, I'm guessing Erith will want another weekend if they think an overnight stay is necessary. Holbeach have fixtures in both midweeks up until the date of the next round (28th), so a fixture is going to have to be moved. I don't mind them getting to the QFs, especially if there's a replay thrown in, but any further and I bet the UCL will just extend the season for them, and avoid the kind of fixture congestion that we want to see.
The FA have a cut off date for games affecting clubs seeking promotion to step 4, not sure if it's last Saturday in April, first in May or whatever. So although other matches could theoretically be played up to 30th June if the UCL so wished :roll: , anything with a bearing on us or Holbeach could not.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Member - 101
mackemcobbler

Post by mackemcobbler »

Brownie wrote:
sussexdiamond wrote:
mackemcobbler wrote:exactly I look on this site every now & then & find some on here seem to have a chip on their shoulder about certain teams this year its Holbeach, last year it was Spalding the year before Silby
I endorse everything that Dave has said. Thank you Dave, that saved me typing a lengthy answer.
Mackemcobblers problem is that as the Cobblers (or Sunderland) are never in a promotion chasing position he would not understand the banter and rivalry that goes on between clubs seeking success.
Mackemwobblers problem is (the clue is in his name) to be fair I have only been on this forum a couple of years and almost without fail whenever he posts anything it`s a dig at us as a Club, Team, Officials or Supporters, though as a rule he goes back under his stone after the first couple of sod off reply`s. I think he should change his name to Mackemwobblersploppies then he has all bases covered.
Well put Dave on all counts, though you missed 1 major other problem with Hugo Fotherington-Smyth the Ex Oadby Chairman, he didn`t even have the decency to reply to me when I emailed him my application for their Managers job at the end of the 2012/13 season, even though I had promised to take Starms as my No 2.
maybe you can quote other than on this post where I have had a dig at your club,team,officials or supporters
rudolph_hucker

Post by rudolph_hucker »

Surely even Brownarse doesn't expect anybody with the word cobbler in their name to be complimentary towards our club? Take no notice Mackem, for the record I dont.
You're knocked out with who I am,
Look at you now, you're all in my hands.
Trek
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 14 times

Post by Trek »

I see that Holbeach, if they beat Erith this Saturday, are at home to North Shields in the quarter finals. That will be a really tough match for them as North Shields thumped Phoenix 5-1 on Saturday before a crowd of nearly 1100.
I reckon the winner of that tie may be regarded as favourites to win the Vase.

Full draw.

AFC St Austell v Ascot United

Holbeach United or Erith & Belvedere v North Shields

Shaw Lane Aquaforce v Glossop North End or Dunston UTS

Highworth Town v Tadcaster Albion
Everyweeker
Has Liked: 4 times

Post by Everyweeker »

Trek wrote:I see that Holbeach, if they beat Erith this Saturday, are at home to North Shields in the quarter finals. That will be a really tough match for them as North Shields thumped Phoenix 5-1 on Saturday before a crowd of nearly 1100.
I reckon the winner of that tie may be regarded as favourites to win the Vase.

Full draw.

AFC St Austell v Ascot United

Holbeach United or Erith & Belvedere v North Shields

Shaw Lane Aquaforce v Glossop North End or Dunston UTS

Highworth Town v Tadcaster Albion
Hoping to get to St. Austell for their game v Ascot. Step 6, but flying high and had a crowd of nearly 900 on Saturday.
Member Number: 21