RDFC 1 (Porter 82) Tamworth 0

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
wewantourdarbyback

RDFC 1 (Porter 82) Tamworth 0

Post by wewantourdarbyback »

Why? Because I can.
Last edited by wewantourdarbyback on Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 354

You could have 140 years of no achievement, or twenty years of glorious victories, you decide.

One Dale Roberts.

Twitter
BartonRaz
Has Liked: 5 times
Been Liked: 154 times

Re: The RDFC v Tamworth wish I was there Match Thread

Post by BartonRaz »

Leaving at half 12. YEEEELLLLOOWWWSSSSS.
They say we've lost our money we're not famous anymore.....

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 291
Harry

Post by Harry »

Applies to me....yet again.

Why the heck can't there be more South-East teams in the league. And why is it that when we play the couple of teams that are down here, I'm back in Northampton? :evil: :lol:
Diamond down South.
jimbobjaw

Post by jimbobjaw »

Harry wrote:Applies to me....yet again.

Why the heck can't there be more South-East teams in the league. And why is it that when we play the couple of teams that are down here, I'm back in Northampton? :evil: :lol:
Haha thats just appalling luck! Very tempted to go, but the prospect of not getting a decent degree is outweighing (literally by micrometres) the desire to go!

COME ON YOU RUSHDEN BOYS!!!!!
BartonRaz
Has Liked: 5 times
Been Liked: 154 times

Post by BartonRaz »

jimbobjaw wrote:

Haha thats just appalling luck! Very tempted to go, but the prospect of not getting a decent degree is outweighing (literally by micrometres) the desire to go!

Sort your priorities out!!! ;)

Ironically now i'm at uni i get to more away games than i have been in recent years.
They say we've lost our money we're not famous anymore.....

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 291
arealdiamondgeezer

Post by arealdiamondgeezer »

anyone know if there is radio coverage of todays game ? the bbc radio page is still last weeks matches go figure :?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 656823.stm
"When I whet my flashing sword and my hand takes hold in judgment, I shall take vengeance upon mine enemies and I will repay those who hate me"
Harry

Post by Harry »

jimbobjaw wrote:

It is a tight one. ;)

Although I've decided that if we make the playoffs, I will throw my revision timetable out of the window to make sure I get there, as well as sacrifice having dinner for a week. :D ;)
Diamond down South.
jimbobjaw

Post by jimbobjaw »

Harry wrote:
jimbobjaw wrote:

It is a tight one. ;)

Although I've decided that if we make the playoffs, I will throw my revision timetable out of the window to make sure I get there, as well as sacrifice having dinner for a week. :D ;)
Haha BartonRaz, exactly the same for me tbh!!!!

Harry, i am not going to be rash enough to even prepare a revision timetable!! If we are in the playoffs i will do as much revision as possible, although i may just happen to appear at both legs and the final ;)
Harry

Post by Harry »

BartonRaz wrote:
jimbobjaw wrote:

Sort your priorities out!!! ;)

Ironically now i'm at uni i get to more away games than i have been in recent years.
How do you afford the travel?!

Although, I guess being central like you are, there are much more matches in close proximity to you.

Why the heck did I choose to come down here?! :lol:
Diamond down South.
Harry

Post by Harry »

jimbobjaw wrote: Harry, i am not going to be rash enough to even prepare a revision timetable!! If we are in the playoffs i will do as much revision as possible, although i may just happen to appear at both legs and the final ;)

I've suddenly had the horrible thought that play off final date may fall on exam days for me...because for some reason I have most my exams on Saturdays.

Better check this out...
Diamond down South.