Desperate measures.....

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Trek
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 14 times

Re: Desperate measures.....

Post by Trek »

They can't sort out the car parks. Nearly ran over a car park steward last night. I wonder what will happen when they get these mega crowds at NP? :D
DiamondEejit

Post by DiamondEejit »

If anyone hasn't read the twitter commentary for last nights game by @poppies_score, it is well worth it! :lol: :lol: has provided my afternoons entertainment!! :D :lol:
"Reputations mean nothing here, come any where near me on that pitch and I'll kick you over the far stand."

♦Dale Roberts♦ - Forever and always Rushden's number 1
Diamondsiy

Post by Diamondsiy »

'apparently' they have now made up now after last nights boxing match, :roll: :lol:
AFC RUSHDEN & DIAMONDS - Member No: 380
Formic
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 19 times

Post by Formic »

The K*ttering meltdown has come a lot earlier this season ...

http://www.ketteringtownfc.co.uk/story.php?story_id=857

Up to eleven players to be shipped out - including the likes of Sangare and the Spanish worldbeater.

It looks like Ladak was looking at the gate on Tuesday, even if the fans turned a blind eye.
BartonRaz
Has Liked: 5 times
Been Liked: 145 times

Post by BartonRaz »

Reminiscent to the aftermath of our defeat to Evesham in 08. Leon Knight was booted out the club and 8 (?) players were listed, including Lee Tomlin.

Didn't Lee Phillips go nuts on Facebook that day?

They've got big problems there though. Real big. I don't honestly believe this move to NP would have worked if they'd have won all their games so it's certainly not going to work now. People may turn up on Saturday due to good weather and intrigue following Tuesday's events but attendances will only get worse.
They say we've lost our money we're not famous anymore.....

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 291
BartonRaz
Has Liked: 5 times
Been Liked: 145 times

Post by BartonRaz »

Also, someone on Poppynet claimed this was going to happen earlier today, and also claimed the Real Madrid wonderkid handed in a transfer request a while back. Clearly not been right for a while.
They say we've lost our money we're not famous anymore.....

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 291
wewantourdarbyback

Post by wewantourdarbyback »

They've transfer listed Bridges? That one seems odd to me.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 354

You could have 140 years of no achievement, or twenty years of glorious victories, you decide.

One Dale Roberts.

Twitter
DiamondCarvell

Post by DiamondCarvell »

Formic wrote:The K*ttering meltdown has come a lot earlier this season ...

http://www.ketteringtownfc.co.uk/story.php?story_id=857

Up to eleven players to be shipped out - including the likes of Sangare and the Spanish worldbeater.

It looks like Ladak was looking at the gate on Tuesday, even if the fans turned a blind eye.
what a disaster, im so upset for them :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
We Love You, The Way You Play We Follow, Cos' We Support The Rushden and Diamonds Are Forever.
BARTONRED

Post by BARTONRED »

It's not a disaster at all, we have a new manager that wants to bring his own players in. The team we have are clearly not good enough so it's a shape up or shit out message to the players! We shal see on Saturday if it works!
DiamondCarvell

Post by DiamondCarvell »

BARTONRED wrote:It's not a disaster at all, we have a new manager that wants to bring his own players in. The team we have are clearly not good enough so it's a shape up or shit out message to the players! We shal see on Saturday if it works!
and where are these players going to come from, anybody who is anybody has a team now.. unless your daryl clare
We Love You, The Way You Play We Follow, Cos' We Support The Rushden and Diamonds Are Forever.