Drewe Broughton making a tit of himself

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
alex_RDFC

Re: Drewe Broughton making a tit of himself

Post by alex_RDFC »

Sara Pascoe wrote:That's what I said. ;) Him and Jacko missed soooo many that day. I remember a Jacko lob the clearest, it just went over the bar. Then I remember Dagnall slotting the ball past Tynan and Rochdale's fans running down from the back of the Airwair. Eurgh. *shudders*
Scott Tynan. Now there was a player I liked. Decent keeper too although he had stuck a few pounds on when he came back with Northwich Vics. Hes at Vauxhall Motors now and I remember he had a bit of a horror injury last season where he went down at someones feet bravely and they left a foot in and ripped about the whole length of his shin.
BedfordDiamond2

Post by BedfordDiamond2 »

Sara Pascoe wrote:That's what I said. ;) Him and Jacko missed soooo many that day. I remember a Jacko lob the clearest, it just went over the bar. Then I remember Dagnall slotting the ball past Tynan and Rochdale's fans running down from the back of the Airwair. Eurgh. *shudders*
Ahh I should really remember to read the whole post! And will never forget seeing their fans go mental and Broughton kicking a bottle in anger, and then on the way home hearing a load of teams around us had won...
AFCCCCCCC
Red Dragon

Post by Red Dragon »

alex_RDFC wrote:
Scott Tynan. Now there was a player I liked. Decent keeper too although he had stuck a few pounds on when he came back with Northwich Vics. Hes at Vauxhall Motors now and I remember he had a bit of a horror injury last season where he went down at someones feet bravely and they left a foot in and ripped about the whole length of his shin.
Wasn't it Scott Tynan who punched the ball into his own net from a corner at Bristol City away? Or was that Scott Shearer? Doesn't matter which - both were total shit.
AFCR&D Member Number 38 - Proud member of a Community Football Club, currently in exile in West Wales!
Pigman
Has Liked: 9 times
Been Liked: 35 times

Post by Pigman »

Scott Shearer !! Now at Crawley Town.
RIP Dale Roberts - gone, but never forgotten !!
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Membership No. 51
Everyweeker
Has Liked: 4 times

Post by Everyweeker »

Bristol Rovers away, rather than City
Member Number: 21
alex_RDFC

Post by alex_RDFC »

he also let one through his hands against cobblers from about 40 yards before someone whos name I forget scored the winner ;)
Harry

Post by Harry »

Can we get back on topic please - we were praising the big man. ;)
Diamond down South.
Dazzler
The Staff
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 92 times

Post by Dazzler »

Video has been removed :-(