Filthy Animal

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Olly
Has Liked: 12 times
Been Liked: 110 times

Re: Filthy Animal

Post by Olly »

Rankine's Nose wrote:K*ttering Town, what a plastic club.
:lol: :lol:

And I can't believe they just about put his full address on it!
R.I.P. Dale Roberts

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No. 308
ChorltonV

Post by ChorltonV »

What a disgrace.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Member No.318
Diamondsiy

Post by Diamondsiy »

:? ****ing knob.
AFC RUSHDEN & DIAMONDS - Member No: 380
Hedgehog

Post by Hedgehog »

I think this is a made up name - try searching for Pete Fish in Finedon on any of the main directories - I can't find it! More likely a Sadact / KC marketing ploy to undermine the AFC initiative and to attract a few extra bums on seats for franchise football FC.
Biggles
Been Liked: 26 times

Post by Biggles »

Hedgehog wrote:I think this is a made up name - try searching for Pete Fish in Finedon on any of the main directories - I can't find it! More likely a Sadact / KC marketing ploy to undermine the AFC initiative and to attract a few extra bums on seats for franchise football FC.
I agree with you that this an attempt by the ET etc to get bums on seats from the local area by trying to make it look like ex Diamond fans are happy to see the IL Franchise at Nene Park.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No. 32
HiHoRushden&Diamonds

Post by HiHoRushden&Diamonds »

Who is Pete Fish :?
sheriff1993

Post by sheriff1993 »

Someone should send a letter about the progress of AFC Rushden and Diamonds - at least that way the ET might publish our side aswell and get more support for our cause
Biggles
Been Liked: 26 times

Post by Biggles »

I think Mad Dog should send his reply into the ET and ask it to be published in repsonse to Mr Fish.

At least we would know if the ET is impartial over Kettrin and AFC.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No. 32
DustCobb

Post by DustCobb »

Concentrate on what you guys are doing and stop crying about a letter to a local paper which is more than likely just a wind up.

Jeez you guys can be like kids sometimes.

I've also noticed a lot of people saying the ET are biased towards K*ttering, is it not called K*ttering Evening Telegraph? Serious question btw there not trying to wind up.
Olly
Has Liked: 12 times
Been Liked: 110 times

Post by Olly »

I see poppynet is having a good laugh at the anger shown here and yeah they're right about people just wanting to watch a game of football and the abuse on here is a bit ott, but if the tides were turned and it was the other way round and they were setting up a phoenix club to which one of their fans preferred to come and watch us instead, then I'm pretty sure some of their fans would respond in a similar manner, its not like their fans are all angels is it :roll:

If this Mr Fish does exist, I just hope AFC R&D can convince him come and support R&D again rather than NP, its just a shame he's dismissed the phoenix club so easily just cause its not going to play at a nice stadium or have Griggs' millions behind it. And anyway, we're still yet to see whether K*ttering at NP will work or not, who knows this time next year they could be setting up their own phoenix club, we'll have to see.
R.I.P. Dale Roberts

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No. 308