Eastbourne

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Rushdenjim
Has Liked: 88 times
Been Liked: 17 times

Eastbourne

Post by Rushdenjim »

Cant Wait for tuesday game, first game for me since Kiddy on the 28th Dec - due to work :o Serious withdrawl :( But glad to be back, (Although if we lose i wont bother turning up again, we seen to be doing well whilst ive been away from the games)

3-0 Diamonds LT (2) PT (1)
ID

Re: Eastbourne

Post by ID »

Essential to get another win, keeping in mind our next few games. Also with K*ttering not playing on Tuesday our match will be our game-in-hand over them... would be great to put 3 more points between us and them :D

I'm going for a 2-0 win, with Terry and Byrne to score.
RUSHDEN and DIAMONDS
Rushdenjim
Has Liked: 88 times
Been Liked: 17 times

Post by Rushdenjim »

Also, Stevenage play Mansfield which could help us as well as Luton Vs Oxford
Steve

Post by Steve »

Looking forward to it, just hope we can keep up the good run. Would love to see a good turnout on Tuesday. I used to love evening KO's but they are such an anti-climax these days with barely anyone bothering to turn up, no atmosphere and we have a rubbish record on evening games this season too, at home at least.
Harry

Post by Harry »

Must must win, last of our 'easyish' games before the nightmare run.
Diamond down South.
jimbobjaw

Post by jimbobjaw »

Rushdenjim wrote:Cant Wait for tuesday game, first game for me since Kiddy on the 28th Dec - due to work :o Serious withdrawl :( But glad to be back, (Although if we lose i wont bother turning up again, we seen to be doing well whilst ive been away from the games)

3-0 Diamonds LT (2) PT (1)
I assume LT stands for Lee Tomlin? If it does, please dont forget that he is suspended :wink:
srusrdfc

Post by srusrdfc »

Its a must win game and then if we can get some sort of results out of the Stevenage and the Oxford games then that will be a bonus.
Im going for a 3-0 win with LT (1), JS (1), CF (1)
1,124 attendence 96 away.
:D
DiamondRusty

Post by DiamondRusty »

Agree with what Harry said last of the easier matches before a run of 3/4 tough games its a must win

2-0 to the Diamonds with Louis and Stuart getting the goals

Considering the wheather forecast (sleet and very cold temp) im going for 940 fans (40 away)
jimbobjaw

Post by jimbobjaw »

Yeah this is almost as big a game as the ones coming up! Eastbourne got a very good result at the weekend and should not be underestimated, BUT if we want to make the play offs then this is the sort of game we MUST win, and give ourselves as much momentum as possible against the Hertfordshire scum, and beyond!!!
Trek
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 14 times

Post by Trek »

jimbobjaw wrote:Yeah this is almost as big a game as the ones coming up!
Every remaining game is of equal importance since they all carry 3 points for a win. ;)