Leon Knight

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
rudolph_hucker

Re: Leon Knight

Post by rudolph_hucker »

Rushdenjim wrote:Nice blog I just found about Leon and today :lol:
It’s ‘tell the truth Tuesday’ on Twitter and everybody’s favourite footballer Leon knight has accepted the invitation and commenced to tell how much of a hard man he is and generally make a complete fool of himself....again! The Wisdom of the much travelled footballer brought tweets such as ‘Most footballers are pussys’ and ‘At one club I was at I done a bit with the board members daughter ...... Hahahahahahahaha’ He also took the opportunity to make himself clearer than water his dislike for Rushden and Diamonds and there former manager Garry Hill (Although as far as Leon is concerned it’s Gary) following his outburst concerning Rushden several months ago which Leon labelled the start of a ‘volcano on Twitter’ Leon has been relatively quiet, much to the disappointment of his 8,700 followers. However just when Rushden and their fans thought they had heard the end of him and his fabrications; he takes the limelight once again, revelling that the sum Rushden offered him was £60k and that Garry hill tried to kill him!
Most of the clubs Leon has played for (and there is a few, 13 now I believe. Although I’m losing count) will tell you that Leon has a serious attitude problem and his departure from several clubs have been down to disciplinary action, including Rushden and Diamonds, whom sacked him in late 2008 for breach of contract. Despite his contract having been terminated, Rushden & Diamonds retained the players registration, preventing Knight from joining another English club until the term of his contract had expired, unless £30,000 in compensation was paid to the club. The FA confirmed and validated the retaining of the registration, meaning Knight could not play at any level of English football until the contract had expired. The contract had initially been due to expire following the 2009-10 season, but Rushden & Diamonds invoked a clause allowing them to extend the contract by a further year. This stopped Leon from joining Darlington in 2010 and it appeared that a club had finally got the better of Leon. The clause still stands at presents but runs out at the end of the current season, meaning it is more than likely we will get to see Leon once again playing English football. However for the fans of Leon out there, this is not all you can look forward too from him in the future. Leon has announced that will be releasing a book (One can only assume it’s an autobiography) where he promises to prove to us all that the allegations he has made all a long are in fact true. None the less, he is going to struggle to win people over and get out of an increasingly big hole he has tweeted himself into, but we will see wait with baited breath the release of his book, if in fact we can make any sense of it as its unsure if Leon even knows how to write in the Queen’s English.
Don't let Red dragon see that.
You're knocked out with who I am,
Look at you now, you're all in my hands.
Rushdenjim
Has Liked: 88 times
Been Liked: 16 times

Post by Rushdenjim »

rudolph_hucker wrote:
Rushdenjim wrote:Nice blog I just found about Leon and today :lol:
It’s ‘tell the truth Tuesday’ on Twitter and everybody’s favourite footballer Leon knight has accepted the invitation and commenced to tell how much of a hard man he is and generally make a complete fool of himself....again! The Wisdom of the much travelled footballer brought tweets such as ‘Most footballers are pussys’ and ‘At one club I was at I done a bit with the board members daughter ...... Hahahahahahahaha’ He also took the opportunity to make himself clearer than water his dislike for Rushden and Diamonds and there former manager Garry Hill (Although as far as Leon is concerned it’s Gary) following his outburst concerning Rushden several months ago which Leon labelled the start of a ‘volcano on Twitter’ Leon has been relatively quiet, much to the disappointment of his 8,700 followers. However just when Rushden and their fans thought they had heard the end of him and his fabrications; he takes the limelight once again, revelling that the sum Rushden offered him was £60k and that Garry hill tried to kill him!
Most of the clubs Leon has played for (and there is a few, 13 now I believe. Although I’m losing count) will tell you that Leon has a serious attitude problem and his departure from several clubs have been down to disciplinary action, including Rushden and Diamonds, whom sacked him in late 2008 for breach of contract. Despite his contract having been terminated, Rushden & Diamonds retained the players registration, preventing Knight from joining another English club until the term of his contract had expired, unless £30,000 in compensation was paid to the club. The FA confirmed and validated the retaining of the registration, meaning Knight could not play at any level of English football until the contract had expired. The contract had initially been due to expire following the 2009-10 season, but Rushden & Diamonds invoked a clause allowing them to extend the contract by a further year. This stopped Leon from joining Darlington in 2010 and it appeared that a club had finally got the better of Leon. The clause still stands at presents but runs out at the end of the current season, meaning it is more than likely we will get to see Leon once again playing English football. However for the fans of Leon out there, this is not all you can look forward too from him in the future. Leon has announced that will be releasing a book (One can only assume it’s an autobiography) where he promises to prove to us all that the allegations he has made all a long are in fact true. None the less, he is going to struggle to win people over and get out of an increasingly big hole he has tweeted himself into, but we will see wait with baited breath the release of his book, if in fact we can make any sense of it as its unsure if Leon even knows how to write in the Queen’s English.
Don't let Red dragon see that.
Why is that?? :lol: :lol:
therushden
Has Liked: 140 times
Been Liked: 7 times

Post by therushden »

if he does, hopefully his swearing will be in welsh, to spare our blushes. :lol:
Dale Roberts. England's number 1.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 50
Diamond Warrior

Post by Diamond Warrior »

Leon has just been Rick-Rolled by a bunch of my Uni mates. haha
Mat.H

Post by Mat.H »

Whats "Rick Rolled"??
AFC R&D Membership No 283
DiamondsFan

Post by DiamondsFan »

Mat.H wrote:Whats "Rick Rolled"??
click me
AFCRD_Dan
Has Liked: 108 times
Been Liked: 41 times

Post by AFCRD_Dan »

Mat.H wrote:Whats "Rick Rolled"??
A 'rickroll' is a prank played on an unsuspecting web surfer. To be rickrolled is when browsing a website (especially a discussion forum or comment board), one comes across a link expecting it to lead to one thing, but finds something completely different when the link is clicked.

The name Rick refers to '80s pop singer Rick Astley. The standard rickroll generally involves someone posting a link claiming it leads to something quite interesting (e.g., hot chicks in panties), but actually linking to a video of Mr. Astley singing "Never Gonna Give You Up." This is usually considered a major let-down.

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_does_it_ ... z1HRxteuEa
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 73
DiamondsFan

Post by DiamondsFan »

spoilsport... ;)
Diamond Warrior

Post by Diamond Warrior »

It has now been uploaded to Youtube.. haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6euCRGMuqng
ID