FAO Woody...

Sports, jokes, news and general waffle.
rudolph_hucker

Re: FAO Woody...

Post by rudolph_hucker »

Now THAT makes car driving more interesting ;)
You're knocked out with who I am,
Look at you now, you're all in my hands.
CountHermanDeBanker

Post by CountHermanDeBanker »

Well, that was an interesting qualifying shoot out.

Sets it up nicely for tomorrow.

However, MW looked a broken man in all honesty following that 5th place, be interesting to see how he picks himself up from that and gets on tomorrow - for the one and only time in my life I will be rooting for an Aussie, nearly as much as our very own Brit.

So come on Lewis, you know what you need to do, WIN, and pray to God that Jenson can get up behind you and hold the other buggers back as your wingman. :D
“Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.” ― Groucho Marx
wewantourdarbyback

Post by wewantourdarbyback »

CountHermanDeBanker wrote: So come on Lewis, you know what you need to do, WIN, and pray to God that Jenson can get up behind you and hold the other buggers back as your wingman. :D
Button holding people up wouldn't do that much, Fred needs to score 0 points for Lewis to have a hope of winning.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 354

You could have 140 years of no achievement, or twenty years of glorious victories, you decide.

One Dale Roberts.

Twitter
CountHermanDeBanker

wewantourdarbyback wrote:
CountHermanDeBanker wrote: So come on Lewis, you know what you need to do, WIN, and pray to God that Jenson can get up behind you and hold the other buggers back as your wingman. :D
Button holding people up wouldn't do that much, Fred needs to score 0 points for Lewis to have a hope of winning.

I know, but at least it would make it damn interesting Lewis pulling away up front, Button holding back the others in 2nd - be nice to see if Webber and Vettel then have Alonso in a sandwich, they could end up taking each other out. Best result ever! :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anything, Anything but Alonso winning by 7 points, that Massa/Alonso switch then will just make the championship win by Alonso a complete farce if that happens.
“Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.” ― Groucho Marx
wewantourdarbyback

So you want to discount:

Lewis's championship in 2008 - Heikki let him past at Germany for points that if he didn't have them he wouldn't have won.
Kimi in 07 - Massa let him through in Brazil.

Both of which came under the current rules.

You could have 140 years of no achievement, or twenty years of glorious victories, you decide.

One Dale Roberts.

Twitter
CountHermanDeBanker

Well done Seb, great drive.

Alonso - hahaha - you spoilt Spanish dickwad - did anyone see him ranting alongside Petrov on the slow down lap :lol: :lol: :lol: Petulant twat. :twisted:
CountHermanDeBanker

wewantourdarbyback wrote:So you want to discount:

Lewis's championship in 2008 - Heikki let him past at Germany for points that if he didn't have them he wouldn't have won.
Kimi in 07 - Massa let him through in Brazil.

Both of which came under the current rules.

Well aware of those incidents, and I think if you look back I am of the opinion that there should be no place for team orders in the sport :roll:

So, no, I am not discounting those incidents, imho, they should not have happened in the first instance, FIA needs to clarify the ruling one way or the other, not dish out half arsed fines etc, then maybe we can get a championship for both drivers and constructors that is not tarnished each year with some controversy or other. Now that would make a change, eh?
CountHermanDeBanker

...and congratulations RD - best team and driver won the championships in the end.

Well done throughout 2010, best of luck for 2011.

Adjustable rear wings and KERS for next year - be interesting to see the winter developments taking shape.
:D
wewantourdarbyback

Congrats RD, well deserved.

Top 6 for Williams ahead of FiF1.

One Dale Roberts.

Twitter
StaceyH
Has Liked: 2 times
Been Liked: 23 times

Post by StaceyH »

Yep, congratulations RD, Vettel and everyone at Red Bull. I'm not the greatest fan of F1 but this year has been great :D :D
R.I.P Dale....always and forever in our hearts