Terry Fired

Sports, jokes, news and general waffle.
woody

Terry Fired

Post by woody »

Good Riddance!

DISGRACED
'If women are so bloody perfect at multitasking, how come they can't have a headache and sex at the same time?
Billy Connolly
ID

Re: Terry Fired

Post by ID »

Pity. Probably the best leader on the pitch your country has.
RUSHDEN and DIAMONDS
Rdfc91

Post by Rdfc91 »

Step forward Wayne.......
diamond_scot

Post by diamond_scot »

Some people have short memories - Wayne Rooney and the visits to aging prostitutes.... hardly role model behaviour! Likewise, there's enough scandal about Lampard, Ferdinand and Gerrard from the past.

So who should England chose?

Does anyone outside of England care, except to laugh at the hypocrisy of it all? :?:
woody

Post by woody »

diamond_scot wrote:Some people have short memories - Wayne Rooney and the visits to aging prostitutes.... hardly role model behaviour! Likewise, there's enough scandal about Lampard, Ferdinand and Gerrard from the past.

Does anyone outside of England care, except to laugh at the hypocrisy of it all? :?:
Rio it seems has been appointed after 'serving his time' for the missed drug test, Fabio believes he is the best man.

"IN FABIO I TRUST"
'If women are so bloody perfect at multitasking, how come they can't have a headache and sex at the same time?
Billy Connolly
ID

Post by ID »

woody wrote:
diamond_scot wrote:Some people have short memories - Wayne Rooney and the visits to aging prostitutes.... hardly role model behaviour! Likewise, there's enough scandal about Lampard, Ferdinand and Gerrard from the past.

Rio it seems has been appointed after 'serving his time' for the missed drug test, Fabio believes he is the best man.

"IN FABIO I TRUST"
Ironically that's what Rio lost track of on that fateful day... ;)
RUSHDEN and DIAMONDS
woody

Post by woody »

Irish Diamond wrote:
woody wrote:

"IN FABIO I TRUST"
Ironically that's what Rio lost track of on that fateful day... ;)
Very Droll :lol: :lol:
Billy Connolly
SpudRDFC

Post by SpudRDFC »

Don't know what to make of this one to be honest, I'd say Terry is probably the best natural leader in the England squad, but at the same time he is a role model and so should feel pretty disgraced about what he did. I trust Fabio's judgement though and i will back whoever he chooses as next captain, which imo will be Rio Ferdinand.
woody

Post by woody »

SpudRDFC wrote:Don't know what to make of this one to be honest, I'd say Terry is probably the best natural leader in the England squad, but at the same time he is a role model and so should feel pretty disgraced about what he did. I trust Fabio's judgement though and i will back whoever he chooses as next captain, which imo will be Rio Ferdinand.
You must have not read my post.....................RIO IS THE NEW CAPTAIN

Billy Connolly
godber

Post by godber »

Fabio has proved today that he has something that Sven & that clown we had before Fabio never had............Balls,no way would sven have done this

Rio is the right choice has he never done anything wrong other than miss a test and the ban he had was one of the most stupid things ever, Today Fabio has stuck my his word when he said that he wouldnt put of with this sort of thing on or off the pitch (cant remember what his actual words was but more or less that)

And I totally agree with Woody ( :shock: ) In Fabio I trust