Food Bank Collection St Ives Game

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Dbsl
Been Liked: 18 times

Food Bank Collection St Ives Game

Post by Dbsl »

A quick reminder that we are doing a Food Bank collection at the St Ives game on behalf of one of our local charities, Encompassing who provide residential support to the homeless as well as food and provisions for vulnerable families. If you can spare a tin of food or cleaning Products I will be near the turnstiles to collect

Full details of the Charity and key products required are within our Weekly Update #8

https://www.afcdiamonds.com/weekly-update-8/

Thankyou for your support
Dave Bland
Dbsl

Re: Food Bank Collection St Ives Game

Post by Dbsl »

bump
diamond.diva
Has Liked: 91 times
Been Liked: 4 times

Post by diamond.diva »

I’m so sorry , I didn’t see this until today. Are you likely to do it again at some point?
Dbsl

Post by Dbsl »

Firstly thank you to all who contributed. Look out for an article and photo. Encompass were over the moon with the collection.

We will be doing a further collection on 18th Feb as part of a charity day for Encompass. More details to follow from the Community Working Group led by Jim Erin's

Dave Bland
rdusher
Has Liked: 6 times
Been Liked: 57 times

Post by rdusher »

A HUGE thankyou to everyone who donated to the food bank collection for Encompass on Monday, and massive kudos to both David Bland and Jim Anker for leading the charge on this initiative.

Matchdays are great, and we're all overjoyed with the three points, but this is just as much of a victory and symbolises the role that our club can play in the local community.