Paris Cowan-Hall

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Formic
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 19 times

Paris Cowan-Hall

Post by Formic »

Another ex-Diamond (albeit one that didn't appear in the first team) makes his Football League debut - http://www.grimsby-townfc.co.uk/page/Ne ... 77,00.html
and
http://www.grimsby-townfc.co.uk/page/Ma ... 17,00.html
johno

Re: Paris Cowan-Hall

Post by johno »

Saw him play in the youth cup at Brentford a couple of years ago and there is no doubt he is a huge talent. If/when Tommo goes he would be an ideal loan signing for us.
TwinkleToesTomlin
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 7 times

Post by TwinkleToesTomlin »

Dont you think it would be a nice gesture for these players to be sent back on loan ( or atleast given the option to do so)to the clubs that developed them? Now Phart isn't there, it'd have been nice for players like Paris and Renyolds to have returned to us, instead of going to similar clubs to us.

On the subject of loan players. I see Craig Dobson returned to Mansfield after his loan spell at the scum.. I remember him playing against us for Stevenage and I used to poo myself everytime he got the ball, I thought he was excellent.. must be gone down hill abit since then though :?

TTT
A true outlaw finds the balance between the passion in his heart and the reason in his mind. The outcome is the balance of might and right.
jimbobjaw

Post by jimbobjaw »

TwinkleToesTomlin wrote:Dont you think it would be a nice gesture for these players to be sent back on loan ( or atleast given the option to do so)to the clubs that developed them? Now Phart isn't there, it'd have been nice for players like Paris and Renyolds to have returned to us, instead of going to similar clubs to us.
I can see a lot of sense in doing that, it would be good for the fans and probably the players. However, it is never quite as simple as that. We may not have been interested in getting Calum back, and JE may not even have been aware that he used to be here. Im not sure how many games he is getting at Luton, but if hes had more than 2 games, then hes probably had more expereince there as he would back at NP, as pointed out by the Irish idiot (not ID R*y K*ane on another thread :wink: )

As for Paris, i would assume that they feel hes too good for non league. Would be great to see them back here though.

On another point does anyone have any idea how the lad who went to Liverpool is getting on? Was his name Adam King or something like that?
davealbon
Has Liked: 9 times
Been Liked: 51 times

Post by davealbon »

jimbobjaw wrote:On another point does anyone have any idea how the lad who went to Liverpool is getting on? Was his name Adam King or something like that?
Aaron King is his name. His (brief) profile is under the Academy section of the Liverpool website, but he hasn't actually played a game for them yet. I wonder if LFC only play second years in their youth team; King is still a first year. They might as well give him a go though, their youth team are doing about as well as their first team this season! :lol:
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Member No. 297
BartonRaz
Has Liked: 5 times
Been Liked: 145 times

Post by BartonRaz »

I guess he players for the under 16's.

No U16's play in the U18's because all the U18's are world class for their age.
They say we've lost our money we're not famous anymore.....

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 291
BringBackDuane

Post by BringBackDuane »

From what I know;
(somebody I know used to play in the same team as Aaron and still keeps in touch)

He is an under 17 and has been struggling with a back injury recently.