Lost [ Sat 28th Jan ] v Stratford Town, KO 3pm SLPDC HOME

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
The pressman
Been Liked: 27 times

Re: [ Sat 28th Jan ] v Stratford Town, KO 3pm SLPDC HOME

Post by The pressman »

Couldn't agree more Brownie. Chris has only had 3 games and virtually changed half the team due to financial constraints. Fans must understand how dire our finances were in before the new board took over.

I'm not excited that we are almost certainly going to be relegated BUT I am excited about the future as i have my football club back to support.

And finally, for whichever league/division we're in next season, cost of living apart, it is even more important that we encourage fans to sign up to the Teambuilding Lottery to help Chris as best we can.
Dazzler
The Staff
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 92 times

Post by Dazzler »

Highlights with AFCRDTV

gibston
Has Liked: 7 times
Been Liked: 44 times

Post by gibston »

Saturday I see genuine lads putting there bodies on the line. Finally abit off spirit/togetherness on & off the pitch. Guys who stepped are doing brilliantly so far (Pleased to have a club) A proper manager who's dealing & wheeling looks top draw. Yes we're down but for me there no point wasting £££ between now & end of the season. 🤞 commercial team keep taking steps in right direction & come July nunny has few more quid to work with.
Ricky330
Has Liked: 301 times
Been Liked: 21 times

Post by Ricky330 »

gibston wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 2:47 pm Saturday I see genuine lads putting there bodies on the line. Finally abit off spirit/togetherness on & off the pitch. Guys who stepped are doing brilliantly so far (Pleased to have a club) A proper manager who's dealing & wheeling looks top draw. Yes we're down but for me there no point wasting £££ between now & end of the season. 🤞 commercial team keep taking steps in right direction & come July nunny has few more quid to work with.
👏👏👏👏👏⚽️💎