Lost [ Sat 15th Oct ] v Redditch Utd, KO 3pm SLPDC HOME

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
fentiger79
Has Liked: 48 times
Been Liked: 86 times

Re: [ Sat 15th Oct ] v Redditch Utd, KO 3pm SLPDC HOME

Post by fentiger79 »

Three of Diamonds wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 2:10 pm
fentiger79 wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 2:02 pm Rest assured I will be renewing it pronto. I was just highlighting that not all our fans are members and the communication to them is equally as important in my eyes. We can just say that as you are not a member your not entitled to a view or explanation. I agree that it would be great for everyone of our fans to be members but it’s simply not going to happen. That’s when any news or statement on events need to be shared well with the wider public and that’s where it’s falling down.
Absolutely, but it is a benefit of being a member that should allow a greater confidence in disclosure of sensitive information. It's obvious you have skills, that maybe you can help with. Let's move forward together as one (best we can agree to).
I’m more than happy to help out in anyway I can, but it requires change.
discodunk
Been Liked: 15 times

Post by discodunk »

People keep saying about posting things in the members forum,,,,this is fine if you dont want a reply this side of Christmas,,,then usually its left to poor young Stacey to reply ,,,it seems to me she's chucked under the bus,,,,please keep up the great work you do,,,,,
AFC RUSHDEN AND DIAMONDS MEMBERSHIP NUMBER-54
AFCRD_Dan
Has Liked: 103 times
Been Liked: 41 times

Post by AFCRD_Dan »

discodunk wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 3:21 pm People keep saying about posting things in the members forum,,,,this is fine if you dont want a reply this side of Christmas,,,then usually its left to poor young Stacey to reply ,,,it seems to me she's chucked under the bus,,,,please keep up the great work you do,,,,,
Agreed, Stacey is a true gem at the club.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 73
Easton Diamond
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 7 times

Post by Easton Diamond »

The result and performance against Nuneaton was always going to be a hard act to follow and yesterday we just couldn’t replicate that display. At 0-0 early in the second half we were well in the match and I felt that Redditch were really up for the taking. Unfortunately we weren’t able to pose any substantial threat, not helped by Ngwa coming off admittedly. Bunga just couldn’t get any contact on those clearances and the second goal was a comedy of errors. Cooper has definitely got something about him and he always works hard. If we could just find a strike partner to play alongside him we would start to cause problems. I agree as well that Akubuine should be brought back into the team for next Saturday.

Over the last five games we have faced Coalville (who incredibly beat Notts County 3-2 away from home in the FA Cup), Tamworth in the FA Trophy, Nuneaton and Redditch. These are not just any old teams; they are the very best in this division. We will soon start to play some of the so called ‘easier’ sides in the league. These are matches that our season will be judged on and ones which we quite simply have to pick up points from. Any new manager at any club needs to be given time to prove themselves and Richard Maxwell is no different. Even if you don’t like him or certain board members, for god’s sake get behind this young team and give them the support they deserve.

Ever since this club formed we’ve constantly had it good and been going for promotion almost every season. This is the first campaign in our history where so far it hasn’t gone to plan and we are down the bottom. This is the time when you really start to see who is up for the fight. A general fans forum is a great idea. Have a face to face meeting to discuss the situation, clear the air and unite everybody together. That is the way to move forward as a club and recover from this poor start.
Dazzler
The Staff
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 92 times

Post by Dazzler »

Highlights with AFCRDTV