Another forward signs

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
TheIncognitoKid
Has Liked: 54 times
Been Liked: 32 times

Another forward signs

Post by TheIncognitoKid »

https://www.afcdiamonds.com/another-forward-joins/

Can play a number of other positions as well. Son of former luton player, kingsley black
Phil-the-Diamond
Has Liked: 3 times
Been Liked: 4 times

Re: Another forward signs

Post by Phil-the-Diamond »

It's the old 'like buses' you wait for one for ages then two come along together!
SimonHillington9
Has Liked: 2 times
Been Liked: 15 times

Post by SimonHillington9 »

Think are throughts are all elsewhere this weekend. Looking forward to getting back to normal so only just heard about these 2. Don’t no anything about them but positions are exactly what we need. Some link up for the attack. Help stop players being so cut off up top. Thumbs up
If you want the rainbow, youve got to put up with the rain
NN10-Nige
Has Liked: 18 times
Been Liked: 18 times

Post by NN10-Nige »

Last season he was scoring a few goals for Biggleswade United in the UCL, videos below from his YouTube channel.

The composure and finish for the Dunstable one against Dorchester!!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Welcome Charlie
NN10-Nige
Has Liked: 18 times
Been Liked: 18 times

Post by NN10-Nige »

SimonHillington9 wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 2:05 pm Think are throughts are all elsewhere this weekend.
I agree, I know that I didn't know her personally and I never met her but from what I knew of her from seeing her on the TV she was amazing, it's been really hard this weekend to focus on anything knowing I won't see her again on TV, my nan was 80 when she died and that was hard and I know the queen was much older than nan so in a way it was almost expected but it has still hit me harder than when nan passed. I'm hoping to be able to get down to London midweek to leave some flowers.
davealbon
Has Liked: 9 times
Been Liked: 50 times

Post by davealbon »

Some superb strikes in those clips, which would grace any game at any level. Fingers crossed we've unearthed a gem here.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Member No. 297
mattparker
Has Liked: 40 times
Been Liked: 31 times

Post by mattparker »

According to social media Andy has been after him for a while so let’s hope his persistence works out, good to have some positive news
TwinkleToesTomlin
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 7 times

Post by TwinkleToesTomlin »

Good to hear. I think a left winger and a defender over the age of 26 would be a priority. Fossen aside, our defenders are all still boys really- we’re desperately lacking some men at the back.
A true outlaw finds the balance between the passion in his heart and the reason in his mind. The outcome is the balance of might and right.
sussexdiamond
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 57 times

Post by sussexdiamond »

Does this leave Connor and Ngwa surplus to requirements. I believe Cooper is on a contract, so his place is assured.