Club - Post Election Report

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Dazzler
The Staff
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 92 times

Club - Post Election Report

Post by Dazzler »

sussexdiamond
Been Liked: 59 times

Re: Club - Post Election Report

Post by sussexdiamond »

Will the AGM be on Zoom again this year?
Dazzler
The Staff
Been Liked: 92 times

Post by Dazzler »

sussexdiamond wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:32 am Will the AGM be on Zoom again this year?
I am told it should be, but keep an eye on website for details and arrangements.
Everyweeker
Has Liked: 2 times

Post by Everyweeker »

From Ralph:

"As a result of these changes, I will need to step away from Chairing AFC R&D in the future.

I am therefore asking for your vote for election to the Board for one more year only, in order to allow me to work on consolidating the Club’s position by finding new volunteers and potential election candidates to work with the Board and to enable a smooth transition to a new Chair.
"

Wow. No-one could doubt or question Ralph's commitment and service from the absolute beginning - not sure what this means going forward, but so much gratitude for the work he has done so far.
Member Number: 21
bozzer
Has Liked: 33 times
Been Liked: 50 times

Post by bozzer »

I don’t think Ralph’s contribution can be underestimated, from the start he never really wanted to be a chairman and did it for the good of the club. I think it’s safe to say we wouldn’t be where we are without him. Personally It’s been an absolute pleasure to work with him for ten years.

Now there is a great opportunity for another to step forward and direct the club.
AFC R&D Member No. 67