eBay

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Mat.H

eBay

Post by Mat.H »

Is somebody dealing in stolen property??? :o
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RUSHDEN-DIAMO ... 2c68a6c994

Weren't they on the wall in the strikers bar entrance???
AFC R&D Membership No 283
FOOTYMAN
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 1 time

Re: eBay

Post by FOOTYMAN »

Bid to 'buy it now', and offer to collect. we will then find out who is behind the secret funding of
N-Power floodlight fund at NP
Redsnapper

Post by Redsnapper »

If you go further down the Ebay page to contact details, you'll find out exactly who it is ;)
Supporting the community - AFC Diamonds Member No 63
tech_head

Post by tech_head »

Looks like he's a KTFC fan.
http://www.northantstelegraph.co.uk/new ... e-1-791878

Stolen goods I'd say
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 183
Mat.H

Post by Mat.H »

I think he is from Desborough and may do taxi's.
AFC R&D Membership No 283
ChorltonV

Post by ChorltonV »

I said on Desperate Measures ages ago that loads of Diamonds memorabilia that was stripped out of Nene Park after KTFC moved in was skipped at the behest of some curly haired clown. Hardly suprising that some has found its way onto ebay. It still wrankles me to this day that this was allowed to happen.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Member No.318
Chammie

Post by Chammie »

ChorltonV wrote:.......It still wrankles me to this day that this was allowed to happen.
Quite honestly - although it shouldn't have come as a surprise given the speed and enthusiasm with which the majority of Poppies rushed to takeover NP - the removal and disapearance of our memorabilia from NP still annoys and upsets me too.
Despite their claim to a 'proud history', to me there seems to have been nothing but a whole series of low points in the life of KTFC from which - because it now seems from this sale that it was the actual fans, not their management, who were responsible - this action is actually one of the lowest.
And that's saying something!
Of course they may claim that they were told to remove these items by KC or HT as indeed has been suggested on here earlier.
If that is the case, the correct course of action would be for them now to donate everything they now have to AFC - and it shouldn't be necessary for anyone on here to have to suggest that to them, they should know without being told.
ChorltonV

Post by ChorltonV »

It won't happen! Most of them have spent much of the last 20 years spouting the 'plastic fans' bollocks, so much so that they believe it completely. I suspect the average KTFC fan is utterly perplexed at everything our new club has achieved. The skipping of our memorabilia was shameful, but I suspect they probably couldn't give two hoots.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Member No.318
therushden
Has Liked: 138 times
Been Liked: 7 times

Post by therushden »

classless
Dale Roberts. England's number 1.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 50
Trek
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 14 times

Post by Trek »

If you you go through the guy's items for sale you will see he has acquired copies of Ian Addis and Tony Jones's books which he's trying to get top dollar prices. :shock: No way will he get those prices for those two framed photos which aren't that special. Anyone who really wanted those photos could get copies of them a lot cheaper, I would suggest, from the original photographer, Paul Redding.

I wonder what happened to more important memorabilia such as replica trophies awarded to RDFC when they won Division 3, the Conference and other leagues?