[ Saturday 7th July ] Dog and Duck Update Pics

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Dazzler
The Staff
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 92 times

[ Saturday 7th July ] Dog and Duck Update Pics

Post by Dazzler »

Thanks again to the volunteers today. Most of the groundwork prep has been completed. Along with more barrier painting, another coat in the Sponsor's lounge area and more Strimming around the ground. Matt from WBoro also spent the afternoon painting the inside of the Sponsor's Lounge.

Sunday There is still a bit of digging work to be done, so if you can come down tomorrow morning please do. Probably after 8:30am as I have a few things to do first thing, but should be there from 8:30am. Mainly digging out and prepping the area near the Pitch Entrance for the tractor and side area near the cabins also needs digging out. And there's always a few more barriers to paint.

Groundwork prep almost complete

Diagonal cross check measurement bought to you by Google - sqrt (3 squared + 26 squared), or Wolfram Alpha http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=sq ... squared%29

We used the Roman Method - Forza Italia!

And another...

Temporary Side entrance for Tractor whilst main entrance is prepped for concrete (Note: cut on the post for easy welding.)

The wrecking crew, or is that wrecked crew?

Groundsman mowing the pitch

Coming Soon! Dale's Bar.

A couple of teaser shots through the window of Dale's Bar. Proper pictures will be done once the Bar is complete, and the girls have finished their work on it.

Pigman
Has Liked: 9 times
Been Liked: 34 times

Re: [ Saturday 7th July ] Dog and Duck Update Pics

Post by Pigman »

Terrific work guys, sorry I had to leave early, but you'll be pleased to know my marriage is intact - I made it back in time :D

Great progress yesterday, but loads more still to do on the digging out - sorry I can't be there to help today, but it can't be helped I'm afraid !! :cry:
RIP Dale Roberts - gone, but never forgotten !!
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Membership No. 51