Olympic Football

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Dazzler
The Staff
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 92 times

Olympic Football

Post by Dazzler »

Tickets on sale until 11pm on Sunday 6 May 2012.
>> Olympic Football Ticket Update <<

Olly
Has Liked: 12 times
Been Liked: 106 times

Re: Olympic Football

Post by Olly »

Anyone else got tickets for this? I know its hardly the highest profile tournament and it is strange seeing teams like Gabon, Honduras and UAE and then no Italy, France, Argentina, Germany etc but I'm looking forward to seeing what should be an interesting and pretty decent GB side and £30 for a ticket for Old Trafford on the 26th to see Team GB and a game involving Uruguay in the same session means £15 per game, which is cheaper than a lot of conference football and possibly even a certain team in the blue square north next season!
R.I.P. Dale Roberts

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No. 308
DiamondEejit

Post by DiamondEejit »

I wanted tickets for team GB at Wembley, but they all went to "sold out" before they were officially on sale!
"Reputations mean nothing here, come any where near me on that pitch and I'll kick you over the far stand."

♦Dale Roberts♦ - Forever and always Rushden's number 1
BartonRaz
Has Liked: 5 times
Been Liked: 144 times

Post by BartonRaz »

I've got some tickets at the Ricoh Arena. It's two games back to back in the worst group in the competition. Think it's Mexico, Switzerland, South Korea and Gabon.
They say we've lost our money we're not famous anymore.....

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 291
Mad Dog
Has Liked: 2 times
Been Liked: 5 times

Post by Mad Dog »

DiamondEejit wrote:I wanted tickets for team GB at Wembley, but they all went to "sold out" before they were officially on sale!
Some of my family were successful in getting tickets for Wembley, although it took 40minutes due to the card problems. Wasn't as lucky, but I've got tickets for Old Trafford, which is the first GB game.

There are still tickets for the Team GB vs Uruguay game in Cardiff going if you want to go and watch Team GB.

The other option is to gamble that we'll win our group (Group A) and get tickets for the quarter final that is on a Saturday at St James Park.
davealbon
Has Liked: 9 times
Been Liked: 51 times

Post by davealbon »

I applied for football tickets at the initial applications process and got 3 sessions, all at Wembley:

Senegal v Uruguay followed by Team GB v UAE
South Korea v Gabon :D
Semi-Final 2, which if things go according to form/ability, should be Team GB v Brazil!!!
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Member No. 297
AndyKirkup
Has Liked: 2 times
Been Liked: 10 times

Post by AndyKirkup »

BartonRaz wrote:I've got some tickets at the Ricoh Arena. It's two games back to back in the worst group in the competition. Think it's Mexico, Switzerland, South Korea and Gabon.
Yes I have the same ones.... I hope they sell beer throughout the matches :lol:
TheIncognitoKid
Has Liked: 55 times
Been Liked: 32 times

Post by TheIncognitoKid »

I have Japan v Honduras and Senagal v UAE at the Ricoh. Both group deciders! :o ;) :geek: