Former Players

All things unofficial about AFC R&D and general football talk
Dazzler
The Staff
Posts: 2618
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Former Players

Post by Dazzler » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:44 pm

Lee Tomlin - It's time for another FLW Journeyman episode in our series... This week, we look at Lee Tomlin ⚽️

LeeTomlinFLW.png
LeeTomlinFLW.png (313.54 KiB) Viewed 1051 times

Via - https://twitter.com/FLeagueWorld/status ... 6969530368 And https://twitter.com/Leetomlin10

davealbon
Lord Max
Posts: 2141
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:40 pm
Location: Rushden

Re: Former Players

Post by davealbon » Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:29 pm

Didn't see it myself, but a mate tells me that Drew Broughton was on Harry's Heroes: The Full English on ITV earlier, talking to Paul Merson about addiction. Apparently Drew used to be addicted to sex! As well as elbowing and relegation, obviously! :hehe:
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Member No. 297

Adrian
Dale Roberts
Posts: 98
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:41 pm

Re: Former Players

Post by Adrian » Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:13 am

davealbon wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:29 pm
Didn't see it myself, but a mate tells me that Drew Broughton was on Harry's Heroes: The Full English on ITV earlier, talking to Paul Merson about addiction. Apparently Drew used to be addicted to sex! As well as elbowing and relegation, obviously! :hehe:
It was a good watch, i thought it had been recently filmed as Harry was looking in good shape, but apparently filmed in September last year.

BartonRaz
Lord Max
Posts: 5096
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:56 pm
Location: Irthlingborough

Re: Former Players

Post by BartonRaz » Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:01 pm

Matt Berry-Hargreaves joins Banbury United on loan.
They say we've lost our money we're not famous anymore.....

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 291

Brownie
Lord Max
Posts: 1699
Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:03 am

Re: Former Players

Post by Brownie » Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:06 am

Leon Lobjoit has signed for Bedford Town from us, presume Sileby or wherever he’s been all season was a duel registration.

sussexdiamond
Lord Max
Posts: 2380
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:26 pm

Re: Former Players

Post by sussexdiamond » Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:33 am

BartonRaz wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:01 pm
Matt Berry-Hargreaves joins Banbury United on loan.
Maybe he will score winning goal v Bigglewade today.

Adrian
Dale Roberts
Posts: 98
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:41 pm

Re: Former Players

Post by Adrian » Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:15 pm

sussexdiamond wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:33 am
BartonRaz wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:01 pm
Matt Berry-Hargreaves joins Banbury United on loan.
Maybe he will score winning goal v Bigglewade today.
Lets hope so, good little player, far to good for this level IMO, should be in the conference south at least.

Trek
Lord Max
Posts: 6262
Joined: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:48 am
Location: Cottingham

Re: Former Players

Post by Trek » Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:29 pm

Albie Hopkins and Matt Berry-Hargreaves to be released by Oxford United.

https://www.oufc.co.uk/news/2019/march/ ... -released/
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 375

BartonRaz
Lord Max
Posts: 5096
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:56 pm
Location: Irthlingborough

Re: Former Players

Post by BartonRaz » Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:57 pm

Nat Liburd is at Lutterworth Athletic these days.

Has anybody seen Marlon Harewood is currently turning out for Harrowby Utd in UCL Div One?
They say we've lost our money we're not famous anymore.....

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 291

BartonRaz
Lord Max
Posts: 5096
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:56 pm
Location: Irthlingborough

Re: Former Players

Post by BartonRaz » Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:59 pm

Trek wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:29 pm
Albie Hopkins and Matt Berry-Hargreaves to be released by Oxford United.

https://www.oufc.co.uk/news/2019/march/ ... -released/
Would love to think we could get Albie back, but given he’s from Frome in Somerset I think that’s highly unlikely!
They say we've lost our money we're not famous anymore.....

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 291

Post Reply