Forum Announcment

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Pigman
Has Liked: 9 times
Been Liked: 35 times

Re: Forum Announcment

Post by Pigman »

Not been able to register neither, have entered all the necessary details, but its thrown me back to the T&C screen.

My thanks to Zootee for hosting us these past few seasons, much appreciated, time to move on and leave the graverobber to support his cuckoos in the NP nest ;) :D
RIP Dale Roberts - gone, but never forgotten !!
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Membership No. 51
CountHermanDeBanker

Post by CountHermanDeBanker »

Thanks Joe for all your efforts and best wishes.

As the saying goes:

"So long, and thanks for all the fish"

:D
“Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.” ― Groucho Marx
ChorltonV

Post by ChorltonV »

hey, I didn't think my post was that bad? It was properly punctuated.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Member No.318
BicesterDiamond

Post by BicesterDiamond »

Mods,

Please accept my appologise for the PM I sent, if I'd have read the posts first I'd have know there were problems with registration! :| my bad!

Also, thanks to zootee for hosting the last few years!

BD
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Membership No 36
StaceyH
Has Liked: 2 times
Been Liked: 20 times

Post by StaceyH »

No worries BD :) It's been a bit of a confusing day!
R.I.P Dale....always and forever in our hearts
Zootee

Post by Zootee »

PigmanRDFC wrote:Not been able to register neither, have entered all the necessary details, but its thrown me back to the T&C screen.

My thanks to Zootee for hosting us these past few seasons, much appreciated, time to move on and leave the graverobber to support his cuckoos in the NP nest ;) :D
;) And a lovely nest it is too. The laundry room is bigger than RR home and away dressing rooms put together...
AFCRD_Dan
Has Liked: 108 times
Been Liked: 41 times

Post by AFCRD_Dan »

Zootee wrote:Just to make it clear.

It wasn't 'that' post specifically by Chorlton. I was asked for an example and I gave one.

When this forum started, you loved to hate us, and we loved to hate you, it's what makes the football world go round. I just feel that there are a growing number of fans who feel totally bitter about this whole situation now, and it is beginning to get a little bit personal/OTT.

I've enjoyed hosting this forum and can honestly say that I have NEVER edited/moderated a single topic, no matter how bad the content.

What's happened to RDFC is shitty and it does feel very hollow sitting on the other side of the fence, but, it is time to move on.

I really hope that AFC Diamonds is a success.

Regards
Joe
How nice it is to know, that at least one K*ttering fan can converse with us, without resorting to childish name calling, like some have in the past when they have been on here.

Many thanks Zootee :)
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 73
The Godfather
Been Liked: 2 times

Post by The Godfather »

Zootee is our leader, la la la, la la la.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeI4lAvv7Yk
"In Sicily, women are more dangerous than shotguns."
luckyfour

Post by luckyfour »

Cotty wrote:I admit I did not see Chorlton's original post. We know he is both passionate and foul-mouthed - in fact I did recently complain to the moderators about his language on an earlier post a couple of weeks back - but we are adults. Swearing goes on. Some of us may not like it, but it happens. I'm beginning to get fed up of the whole saga now. I think I'll retire from reading both the old and new sites and live with my memories of what Diamonds once meant to me. Perhaps I'll rekindle my interest when we have a viable adult side to follow but at the moment I am fast losing interest.
Cotty I understand that you are disillusioned with the forums and to some extent the situation with the football. I used to avidly follow the forums for three or four years but got to the point where I just got fed up with reading the same old nonsense. I gave up on it for several years and never bothered and never missed it one bit. I always stuck with the team though and if the AFC is to get off the ground they are going to need all the support we can give them.

The events of the last couple of months have brought me back to following the forum in an attempt to find out what the hell is going on. I guess most of us have lost faith to some degree or another over the last six or seven years. I think it is a great shame becuase JE had done a great job of reversing that, he started to restore my faith and pride in our club for me.

What I do know for sure after the last couple of months is that despite the hard times, set backs and disappointments of the last few years is that the club means a huge amount to me. Losing the club in such circumstances are bad enough. Seeing NP taken over by K*ttering and seeing the marketing spin that Ladak is coming out with and the way the ET is gleefully giving him such broad coverage is hurting like hell.

By all means take a break from the forum but please try not to lose faith and come and support the new team. The thought of watching U18 football didn't exactly fill me with joy initially but now I can't wait because the alternative of just "living with the memories" and never experiencing the buzz that you can only get from watching your team is just too depressing. Come on give it a go, what's the worst that can happen? Please?
Bobos

Post by Bobos »

luckyfour wrote:
Cotty wrote:I admit I did not see Chorlton's original post. We know he is both passionate and foul-mouthed - in fact I did recently complain to the moderators about his language on an earlier post a couple of weeks back - but we are adults. Swearing goes on. Some of us may not like it, but it happens. I'm beginning to get fed up of the whole saga now. I think I'll retire from reading both the old and new sites and live with my memories of what Diamonds once meant to me. Perhaps I'll rekindle my interest when we have a viable adult side to follow but at the moment I am fast losing interest.
Cotty I understand that you are disillusioned with the forums and to some extent the situation with the football. I used to avidly follow the forums for three or four years but got to the point where I just got fed up with reading the same old nonsense. I gave up on it for several years and never bothered and never missed it one bit. I always stuck with the team though and if the AFC is to get off the ground they are going to need all the support we can give them.

The events of the last couple of months have brought me back to following the forum in an attempt to find out what the hell is going on. I guess most of us have lost faith to some degree or another over the last six or seven years. I think it is a great shame becuase JE had done a great job of reversing that, he started to restore my faith and pride in our club for me.

What I do know for sure after the last couple of months is that despite the hard times, set backs and disappointments of the last few years is that the club means a huge amount to me. Losing the club in such circumstances are bad enough. Seeing NP taken over by K*ttering and seeing the marketing spin that Ladak is coming out with and the way the ET is gleefully giving him such broad coverage is hurting like hell.

By all means take a break from the forum but please try not to lose faith and come and support the new team. The thought of watching U18 football didn't exactly fill me with joy initially but now I can't wait because the alternative of just "living with the memories" and never experiencing the buzz that you can only get from watching your team is just too depressing. Come on give it a go, what's the worst that can happen? Please?

wow how weird, me too, I haven't been on this forum for at least 4 years, I tended to stick to the Conforum, good banter etc, however, I'm fully behind AFC R&D..............omwards and upwards chaps and chapesess