OSAMA BIN LADEN

The section that wouldn't die!
mattreddan

Re: OSAMA BIN LADEN

Post by mattreddan »

woody wrote:
mattreddan wrote:Gets even less funnier every year....

after year..

after year..

etc.
I take it you have the JAUNDICE again????? or Did you have the GRUMPY GRAINS again for breakfast?
Nooo no no no no don't get me wrong, the joke was just shit :)
mattreddan

Post by mattreddan »

HiHoRushden&Diamonds wrote:I don't think that Osama Bin Laden would mind all of the jokes that have been made today. He'd understand that it's just a bit of Talibanter.
however that is funny :D :twisted:
woody

Post by woody »

Elton John has been asked to play at Osama Bin Ladens funeral. He is going to play 'Sandals in the Bin'.
'If women are so bloody perfect at multitasking, how come they can't have a headache and sex at the same time?
Billy Connolly
woody

Post by woody »

As the american soldiers pointed their guns to Bin Laden, they asked for his last words. They were, "Has Torres scored for Chelsea yet?
'If women are so bloody perfect at multitasking, how come they can't have a headache and sex at the same time?
Billy Connolly
woody

Post by woody »

Look like it is not only Luca Brasi whos sleeping with the fishes
Billy Connolly
woody

Post by woody »

Looks like Bin Laden's dead. There will be a Minute silence at K*ttering next week then
Billy Connolly
godber

Post by godber »

mattreddan wrote:
HiHoRushden&Diamonds wrote:I don't think that Osama Bin Laden would mind all of the jokes that have been made today. He'd understand that it's just a bit of Talibanter.
however that is funny :D :twisted:
Sorry but that is an awful joke :lol: :oops: :lol:
DiamondEejit

Post by DiamondEejit »

10 years. Trillions of dollars. Thousands of soldiers dead. State of the art technology. The US finally found Bin Laden.

In his house.
"Reputations mean nothing here, come any where near me on that pitch and I'll kick you over the far stand."

♦Dale Roberts♦ - Forever and always Rushden's number 1
woody

Post by woody »

Before yesterday few people had heard of Abbotabad similiarly Islamabad or Faislabad but we've known Westhamabad all season
Billy Connolly
DiamondEejit

Post by DiamondEejit »

woody wrote:Before yesterday few people had heard of Abbotabad similiarly Islamabad or Faislabad but we've known Westhamabad all season
LOVE THAT! :D :lol:
"Reputations mean nothing here, come any where near me on that pitch and I'll kick you over the far stand."

♦Dale Roberts♦ - Forever and always Rushden's number 1