FA Cup 1st Round - Yeovil at home

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
StaceyH
Has Liked: 2 times
Been Liked: 20 times

Re: FA Cup 1st Round - Yeovil at home

Post by StaceyH »

Two of Diamonds wrote:Are they the same whispers who thought JE was missing on Saturday ;) ?
That was quite funny though....even I thought he wasn't there, along with all the subs and the Phys till I realised I was looking at the wrong bench :oops: :lol: :lol:
R.I.P Dale....always and forever in our hearts
Pigman
Has Liked: 9 times
Been Liked: 34 times

Post by Pigman »

Two of Diamonds wrote:
PigmanRDFC wrote: More worrying is some of the rumours I'm hearing about JE being sought elsewhere, I hope he stays and sees us into the football league, alas I feel we'll lose him before the end of the season (possibly sooner) if the whispers I'm hearing are true :cry:
Are they the same whispers who thought JE was missing on Saturday ;) ? Don't get dragged into Ted's world m8, the Cobbs look a weak team at the moment he'd be barking to get off this ride at this point.
:lol: :lol: In my defence it wasn't just me who thought it, my excuse is that I was blind drunk :D

Anyway, you have a pm ;)
RIP Dale Roberts - gone, but never forgotten !!
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Membership No. 51
wewantourdarbyback

Post by wewantourdarbyback »

CountHermanDeBanker wrote:
Sara Pascoe wrote:
Irish Diamond wrote:Who is he being linked with?
CobbLOLers. He surely wouldn't betray us like that though, would he? :(
Even IF JE did go to the Wobblers - I would wish him all the very best. In no way could I ever feel he had betrayed us. He has taken us to places and heights we could only dream of in recent years and for that I will always be respectful and grateful for his tenure.
It's easy to forget the absolute mess this football club was before he was appointed. Thank f*ck KC took what many (myself included) thought was just 'the cheap option' and gave JE a go back then.

If you're struggling to think of reasons he should be remembered so fondly remember Stevenage away before he was appointed.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 354

You could have 140 years of no achievement, or twenty years of glorious victories, you decide.

One Dale Roberts.

Twitter
davealbon
Has Liked: 9 times
Been Liked: 51 times

Post by davealbon »

wewantourdarbyback wrote:If you're struggling to think of reasons he should be remembered so fondly remember Stevenage away before he was appointed.
At least Stevenage were in the same division as us. Think back to Evesham.....
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Member No. 297
wewantourdarbyback

Post by wewantourdarbyback »

davealbon wrote:
wewantourdarbyback wrote:If you're struggling to think of reasons he should be remembered so fondly remember Stevenage away before he was appointed.
At least Stevenage were in the same division as us. Think back to Evesham.....
Wasn't there, the reaction to the third goal at Stevenage was something to behold though.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 354

You could have 140 years of no achievement, or twenty years of glorious victories, you decide.

One Dale Roberts.

Twitter
RiK2006

Post by RiK2006 »

IF he went Cobblers I could see the likes of Osano, Porter and Roberts going with him, so lets hope not!
There's only one Dale Roberts, one Dales Roberts, there's only one Dale ROBERTS! R.I.P
Trek
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 14 times

Post by Trek »

Mat.H

Post by Mat.H »

AFC R&D Membership No 283