I see the scum.....

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Pigman
Has Liked: 9 times
Been Liked: 35 times

I see the scum.....

Post by Pigman »

......fans are confident and up to their eloquent best - I see the non-computer user family members got up early and got the family brain cell first :lol:

http://www.poppynet.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9322

If there is a god of football we'll ease past these morons and into the first round, please Red Dragon, make it so :D

Already there is more of a buzz on their messageboard about this match than there was about our encounter earlier this year, they really feel they can beat us................it would be about time wouldn't it? ;)

I think we have what it takes and it'll be a great feeling to burst their bubble. It won't be easy, they're on a high from the new man coming in, but this will heap some pressure on him, we'll see how he copes eh? They're still way down the home form table (21st) but this will be tough.

Anyone reading that thread will understand why I wouldn't piss on a scum fan if he were on fire......unless I'd been drinking petrol of course ;) :lol:

A week on Saturday......when will the tickets go on sale, be good to be able to pick one up as I drive past to Tamworth on Saturday..............oh, and I hope its dry !!

A good point made by one of the scum though - any of our loan players not allowed to play for us in the Cup? That could cause us some problems.
RIP Dale Roberts - gone, but never forgotten !!
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Membership No. 51
Red Dragon

Re: I see the scum.....

Post by Red Dragon »

Sorry to hack you off, Piggers, old chap, but to be honest there is a better reason to look forward to October 23rd... my youngest son Philip (the lanky blond who commentates on Radio Diamonds - known on here as UttoDiamond) is getting married that day in Staffordshire.

Mind you, it would a great wedding present to be able to announce a positive result at the Wedding Reception... on the other hand, if we lose, I was planning on getting absolutely bladdered that day anyway!
AFCR&D Member Number 38 - Proud member of a Community Football Club, currently in exile in West Wales!
Steve

Post by Steve »

PigmanRDFC wrote: A week on Saturday......when will the tickets go on sale, be good to be able to pick one up as I drive past to Tamworth on Saturday
AGREE

Please :D ;)

I said in another thread this could be the fixture to reignite the rivalry. Can't wait personally.
Pigman
Has Liked: 9 times
Been Liked: 35 times

Post by Pigman »

Red Dragon wrote:Sorry to hack you off, Piggers, old chap, but to be honest there is a better reason to look forward to October 23rd... my youngest son Philip (the lanky blond who commentates on Radio Diamonds - known on here as UttoDiamond) is getting married that day in Staffordshire.

Mind you, it would a great wedding present to be able to announce a positive result at the Wedding Reception... on the other hand, if we lose, I was planning on getting absolutely bladdered that day anyway!
WHAT????? :shock: He set his wedding day firstly on a day during the football season and secondly on the FA Cup date????? Tut tut, the youth of today have no sense of priorities ;)

Wish him all the best from me Alan, hope the day goes off well in more ways than one - you could always put me on speaker phone at the Reception and I'll get a few of the lads to sing "you don't know what you're doing" to him if you like?? Or during the service if you'd prefer??? :lol:

Seriously, pass on my congratulations to him and his good lady - but if you can find a few minutes to ask the "big man upstairs" for a good result that would be gratefuly received by all concerned :D
RIP Dale Roberts - gone, but never forgotten !!
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Membership No. 51