Justin to Lincoln??

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Turveyman

Re: Justin to Lincoln??

Post by Turveyman »

Ladies and gentlemen, Elvis has left the building.
Mad Dog
Has Liked: 2 times
Been Liked: 5 times

Post by Mad Dog »

oliv272
Has Liked: 8 times
Been Liked: 10 times

Post by oliv272 »

I've read all the links people have posted and just hope justin stays with the club I spoke to him for a bit once at a freindly and he is a good bloke. Also despite what i read on the ET things like this keep happening to the club we all thought tomlin would be here for at least this season if not many more and then he goes so anything is possible.

One things certain he will go at some point but I think he needs to have a team like us get promoted to league two on his CV first.
FuriousHoon / Ollie
DiamondsR4ever

Post by DiamondsR4ever »

oliv272 wrote:we all thought tomlin would be here for at least this season if not many more and then he goes.
I certainly didnt expect him to be here this season..
R.I.P Dale Roberts, Never Forgotten.
Oundle Diamond #2

Post by Oundle Diamond #2 »

Today I think we saw another asset of JE. At 1-0 down and struggling with 4-3-3, he decided to change the shape and go 4-4-2 with Howe down the middle, and both goals were from Howe!
Dukes

Post by Dukes »

If JE goes to Lincoln the maybe COOPS will return to us...must hate it way up in the wilds of the North East :D
Bob's Bitch
Has Liked: 32 times
Been Liked: 3 times

Post by Bob's Bitch »

Dukes wrote:If JE goes to Lincoln the maybe COOPS will return to us...must hate it way up in the wilds of the North East :D
I hope you're not talking about Mark Cooper?! I'd hate to watch that rubbish every week, at least when we're shit it's because we're trying the pass the ball into the net!
R.I.P Dale. We will never forget you.

AFC R&D - Member No. 46
Dukes

Post by Dukes »

Sara Pascoe wrote:
Dukes wrote:If JE goes to Lincoln the maybe COOPS will return to us...must hate it way up in the wilds of the North East :D
I hope you're not talking about Mark Cooper?! I'd hate to watch that rubbish every week, at least when we're shit it's because we're trying the pass the ball into the net!
I enjoyed him playing for us and he has a good managerial track record, apart from the Peterborough debacle when things were going pear-shaped after Ferguson's departure. If JE did go we could do a lot worse the Cooper - very honest player and very honest manager who expects 100% from his players.

Oh, and when we are shit it is usually because we can't break down the opposition playing through the middle in 4-3-3 formation, passing the ball I grant you ;)
Dukes

Post by Dukes »

Dukes wrote:
Sara Pascoe wrote:
I enjoyed him playing for us and he has a good managerial track record, apart from the Peterborough debacle when things were going pear-shaped after Ferguson's departure. If JE did go we could do a lot worse the Cooper - very honest player and very honest manager who expects 100% from his players.

Oh, and when we are shit it is usually because we can't break down the opposition playing through the middle in 4-3-3 formation, passing the ball I grant you ;)
After reading Cooper's comments on his team's performance last night and comparing K*ttering and us, I might just have second thoughts...
StaceyH
Has Liked: 2 times
Been Liked: 20 times

Post by StaceyH »

I'm reliably informed today that categorically 100%, Justin is not going to Lincoln on Monday :D
R.I.P Dale....always and forever in our hearts