A certain troll on the Luton boards...

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Pigman
Has Liked: 9 times
Been Liked: 34 times

Re: A certain troll on the Luton boards...

Post by Pigman »

Oh, and I've just had it confirmed by the "evil one" himself, old Matalan Fleeced Ted, that it isn't him on the Outlaws board but an imposter, I for one believe him...........he wouldn't bother with Loootun, they're not worth it !! :D
RIP Dale Roberts - gone, but never forgotten !!
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Membership No. 51
BartonRaz
Has Liked: 5 times
Been Liked: 145 times

Post by BartonRaz »

PigmanRDFC wrote:Oh, and I've just had it confirmed by the "evil one" himself, old Matalan Fleeced Ted, that it isn't him on the Outlaws board but an imposter, I for one believe him...........he wouldn't bother with Loootun, they're not worth it !! :D
It must be a very good imposter it sounds just like him!
They say we've lost our money we're not famous anymore.....

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 291
Pigman

Post by Pigman »

Well, all I can tell you is what he's said to me and he insists its not him !!
Mad Dog
Has Liked: 2 times
Been Liked: 5 times

Post by Mad Dog »

BartonRaz wrote:
PigmanRDFC wrote:Oh, and I've just had it confirmed by the "evil one" himself, old Matalan Fleeced Ted, that it isn't him on the Outlaws board but an imposter, I for one believe him...........he wouldn't bother with Loootun, they're not worth it !! :D
It must be a very good imposter it sounds just like him!
+1. I thought it was him. Are you sure Pigman?
Pigman

Post by Pigman »

I can only say what I've been told - he's no reason to lie................unless its a cunning plan :lol:
CountHermanDeBanker

Post by CountHermanDeBanker »

PigmanRDFC wrote:I can only say what I've been told - he's no reason to lie................unless its a cunning plan :lol:

A cunning a plan as a cunning fox, that has just graduated with 1st class honours in cunning from the University of Cunning? No chance of that with Ted I am happy to report, he's too stupid, he supports the Wobblers after all :lol:

I for one do miss the banter with Sylvester. He was always game for a laugh and we wound him up as much as he ever did to us.

However, I do share the sentiments of Andy Kirkup in his prior post, the period ID mentions (and Gauld bless ya sire for sorting out what must have been a right old melee of PM's and emails judging by SOME of the frequenters of the forum taking umbridge), that Ted, while amusing and enjoyable to have when banging banter back and forth particularly off topic areas or occasional thread response in The Terrace area, DID become an irritable bore with his postings on a very large proportion of The Terrace threads, particularly on sensitive threads, that showed a complete lack of respect and thought by him.

He should be allowed back on the forum, PROVIDED he can POLICE his OWN postings with his own moral maturity.

Can you do that Ted?

I know you will be reading THIS thread with a sense of self denial of distracted interest (yet still itching to respond.....) ;) :D
“Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.” ― Groucho Marx
AFCRD_Dan
Has Liked: 103 times
Been Liked: 41 times

Post by AFCRD_Dan »

I wouldn't believe Ted, if he said he was a born again Christian!!! :lol: :lol:
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 73
Pigman

Post by Pigman »

Like I said before, Ted's a decent guy, if a little deluded ;)

He stood up when I did my sponsored walk and gave me £10 to the cause (and I've never even met him face to face - he sent me a tenner in the post !!!) so in my book, the guy is okay - he just supports a crap football team and is in denial :)
TheIncognitoKid
Has Liked: 55 times
Been Liked: 33 times

Post by TheIncognitoKid »

PigmanRDFC wrote:Like I said before, Ted's a decent guy, if a little deluded ;)

He stood up when I did my sponsored walk and gave me £10 to the cause (and I've never even met him face to face - he sent me a tenner in the post !!!) so in my book, the guy is okay - he just supports a crap football team and is in denial :)
and i first class wind-up merchant (for some)! ;)
Three of Diamonds
Has Liked: 24 times

Post by Three of Diamonds »

PigmanRDFC wrote:Like I said before, Ted's a decent guy, if a little deluded ;)

But like all jokes, they're not funny when you've heard then 30 or 40 times.
AFC R & D member number 34