Bus update for monday

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Trek
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 14 times

Re: Bus update for monday

Post by Trek »

I'll echo Rushdenman's sentiments.
coolcuts wrote:Cannot believe they havnt sorted out a 4th coach!
You should have got your a**e into gear when Graham posted this on Monday lunchtime and you wouldn't be bellyaching now and complaining about a 4th coach not being arranged at short notice. :twisted:

http://www.thediamondsforum.co.uk/viewt ... f=2&t=1065
supersub

Post by supersub »

Rushdenman, you have a thankless task. Good suggestion by DF. Well done.
Bob's Bitch
Has Liked: 32 times
Been Liked: 3 times

Post by Bob's Bitch »

Just so I don't get stranded ;): If we do pull off a miracle and do that thing that I'm not going to say what time after the match would the coaches be leaving? I wouldn't want to get caught up in joyous scenes only to exit the stadium and the coaches to have left. :lol:
R.I.P Dale. We will never forget you.

AFC R&D - Member No. 46
Rushdenjim
Has Liked: 85 times
Been Liked: 14 times

Post by Rushdenjim »

Sara Pascoe wrote:Just so I don't get stranded ;): If we do pull off a miracle and do that thing that I'm not going to say what time after the match would the coaches be leaving? I wouldn't want to get caught up in joyous scenes only to exit the stadium and the coaches to have left. :lol:
:lol: :oops: Worry about that nearer the time! Plenty of If and Buts before then
davealbon
Has Liked: 9 times
Been Liked: 51 times

Post by davealbon »

Sara Pascoe wrote:Just so I don't get stranded ;): If we do pull off a miracle and do that thing that I'm not going to say what time after the match would the coaches be leaving? I wouldn't want to get caught up in joyous scenes only to exit the stadium and the coaches to have left. :lol:
WHEN we WIN at WEMBLEY I'm sure the travel club will allow us some time to celebrate after the game, and won't rush off leaving anyone behind! ;)
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Member No. 297
jimbobjaw

Post by jimbobjaw »

davealbon wrote:
WHEN we WIN at WEMBLEY I'm sure the travel club will allow us some time to celebrate after the game, and won't rush off leaving anyone behind! ;)
IIRC they wouldn't have at Aldershot if we had have won the Setanta Shield, which would almost have been as important a victory imo ;)
davealbon
Has Liked: 9 times
Been Liked: 51 times

Post by davealbon »

jimbobjaw wrote:
davealbon wrote:
IIRC they wouldn't have at Aldershot if we had have won the Setanta Shield, which would almost have been as important a victory imo ;)
They won't wait around for an hour after the game has finished, understandably, but I'm sure we'll get more than 10-15 minutes after the final whistle.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Member No. 297