[ Tue 26rh Apr ] v Royston Town, KO 7:45pm SL1DC Playoff SF AWAY

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
davealbon
Has Liked: 9 times
Been Liked: 51 times

Re: [ Tue 26rh Apr ] v Royston Town, KO 7:45pm SL1DC Playoff SF AWAY

Post by davealbon »

TwinkleToesTomlin wrote:
Three of Diamonds wrote:Does anyone know if the play offs are a shared gate?
We received about 37% of Tuesdays gate apparently, not sure if its the same for the final.

Bit dubious of the reported official attendance if I'm honest, but hey ho may fund Danny May's wage demands for a week or two.
It is either 35% to each side and 30% to the league, or 37.5% to each club and 25% to the league. That's after expenses of course, e.g. away travelling costs, officials fees, stewarding etc.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Member No. 297
sussexdiamond
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 63 times

Post by sussexdiamond »

Twinkle Toes Tomlin wrote

"If we can produce the same grit and determination, regardless of the result, I will be again a very proud man on Saturday. I urge all the fans to get behind the team again like Tuesday, and give St. Ives something to worry about!"

I think you are getting a little bit overexcited TTT. You will cut a lonely figure in St Ives on SATURDAY. But please join the rest of us on MONDAY,
for what promises to be truly memorable day. :joy:
TwinkleToesTomlin
Been Liked: 7 times

Post by TwinkleToesTomlin »

sussexdiamond wrote:Twinkle Toes Tomlin wrote

"If we can produce the same grit and determination, regardless of the result, I will be again a very proud man on Saturday. I urge all the fans to get behind the team again like Tuesday, and give St. Ives something to worry about!"

I think you are getting a little bit overexcited TTT. You will cut a lonely figure in St Ives on SATURDAY. But please join the rest of us on MONDAY,
for what promises to be truly memorable day. :joy:
Just got back from St. Ives and what a game that was! For those of you who couldn't make it we played brilliant, with a last minute winner from Finners in a 7-6 victory. Little bit disappointed with the attendance of 1, thought there would be a few more than that. Southern Prem here we come! :blush:
A true outlaw finds the balance between the passion in his heart and the reason in his mind. The outcome is the balance of might and right.
sussexdiamond
Been Liked: 63 times

Post by sussexdiamond »

love your response TTT. Are you also a prophet for the result if not the scoreline?
Trek
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 14 times

Post by Trek »

sussexdiamond wrote:love your response TTT?
He's not telling the truth. He made a special visit today to book his place on the stand roof. :joy: