Tonight

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Bob's Bitch
Has Liked: 33 times
Been Liked: 5 times

Re: Tonight

Post by Bob's Bitch »

BPW won again tonight, 2-1 v Olney. They're looking like harder opponents now, which bodes well for us!
R.I.P Dale. We will never forget you.

AFC R&D - Member No. 46
FOOTYMAN
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 1 time

Post by FOOTYMAN »

Pitch invasion etiquette.., run to players entrance, hold players aloft, bounce up and down, cheer, sing any song, wave scarves, hats, flags and any clothing, let off flares. That is what Cardiff fans have just done. :lol: :P
davealbon
Has Liked: 9 times
Been Liked: 51 times

Post by davealbon »

Bob's Bitch wrote:You presume that they're going to win all of their remaining games, which isn't easy, considering they've got Harrowby away and a Saturday, Monday, Wednesday coming up. BELIEVE!
My god, you change your mind more often than a woman! :lol:

They are still good enough to win all of their remaining games though, and we have some very difficult matches coming up; a little cushion would have been nice. I've never been this nervous/excited about the run in to a season before!
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Member No. 297
davealbon
Has Liked: 9 times
Been Liked: 51 times

Post by davealbon »

Anyone invading the pitch at Spencer, regardless of the result, will face an indefinite ban from AFC R&D games. ;)
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Member No. 297
Bobos

Post by Bobos »

The team will need us even more now, we need to get behind them on saturady, let's make some noise 8-)
FOOTYMAN
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 1 time

Post by FOOTYMAN »

davealbon wrote:Anyone invading the pitch at Spencer, regardless of the result, will face an indefinite ban from AFC R&D games. ;)
We may get stuck in the mud..

Killjoy.
STAGMAN
Been Liked: 13 times

Post by STAGMAN »

You would not need to ban anyone Dave , they would probably drown anyway
Suggest taking water wings if you plan to invade the pitch
corby diamond
Has Liked: 5 times
Been Liked: 5 times

Post by corby diamond »

I have only been in one invasion, Lincoln city against kidderminster when they just won at sincil bank to go to play off final at Cardiff, went with my cousin. It's absolutely magic, running onto the pitch doing cartwheels, kissing the grass, hundreds of fans around you singing, jumping. Would rather it have been a diamonds celebration but either way amazing!!
AFC Rushden and Diamonds Membership Number - 60
Bobos

Post by Bobos »

corby diamond wrote:I have only been in one invasion, Lincoln city against kidderminster when they just won at sincil bank to go to play off final at Cardiff, went with my cousin. It's absolutely magic, running onto the pitch doing cartwheels, kissing the grass, hundreds of fans around you singing, jumping. Would rather it have been a diamonds celebration but either way amazing!!

I will never forget the pitch invasion at Chester, was a brilliant day 8-)
TheIncognitoKid
Has Liked: 55 times
Been Liked: 33 times

Post by TheIncognitoKid »

Don't know how many fans remain supporting AFC, from the pitch invasion at Chester or to win the Beazer homes premier against Merthyr Tydfil. Great feeling! :D