Tonight

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
jimbobjaw

Re: Tonight

Post by jimbobjaw »

Trek wrote:A final word from my pitch side reporter:-

"They had no heart, no ideas and no legs. Us and Sileby. Two horse race."
Sorry I know my glass is less half empty, but more like not even there, but let us not forget about eynesbury. Ther are still one twists and turns in this race, but hopefully we can put them out of it a week today!
Olly
Has Liked: 12 times
Been Liked: 110 times

Post by Olly »

Bob's Bitch wrote:
davealbon wrote:I'd have been delighted with a draw before the game, but with Bugbrooke leading for so long I can't help but feel a little disappointed now.

An Oadby defeat would have meant we could draw one game and still finish above them if they won all of theirs. Unfortunately, that's no longer the case, as their superior goal difference would take them back above us again.

Still, it's back in our own hands now - win every game and we're up, simples! :)
You presume that they're going to win all of their remaining games, which isn't easy, considering they've got Harrowby away and a Saturday, Monday, Wednesday coming up. BELIEVE!
Yeah, before I wondered whether they'd drop points to teams outside of the top 4 even with the possibility of tiredness, but after tonight I can certainly see them dropping more points next week and their promotion push collapsing :D
R.I.P. Dale Roberts

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No. 308
UttoDiamond

Post by UttoDiamond »

Come on man - it's back in our hands, the most we could have asked for even a week ago!
AFC R&D Member Number 444
corby diamond
Has Liked: 5 times
Been Liked: 5 times

Post by corby diamond »

So if we are to get promoted at spencer, will we be allowed a mini pitch invasion :D
AFC Rushden and Diamonds Membership Number - 60
TheIncognitoKid
Has Liked: 55 times
Been Liked: 33 times

Post by TheIncognitoKid »

I've said it before and i'll say it again, I really think BPW can do us a favour against either of the other 3 as they've signed new players and putting in good results and another win for them tonight. Our very own Louis Smith apparently has been superb for them and he really could help do his parent club a favour!
Olly
Has Liked: 12 times
Been Liked: 110 times

Post by Olly »

corby diamond wrote:So if we are to get promoted at spencer, will we be allowed a mini pitch invasion :D
There's hardly going to be anyone to stop us and I've never been involved in a pitch invasion before!

Alright not there yet, but can't help but dream right now, Spencer will be very tough even if we do beat Eynesbury, but I'm seeing a last minute winner to take us up :D
R.I.P. Dale Roberts

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No. 308
Bobos

Post by Bobos »

BELIEVE 8-)
Trek
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 14 times

Post by Trek »

Up dated table. Doesn't it look good. ;)

http://full-time.thefa.com/ProcessPubli ... ue=1625657
Bob's Bitch
Has Liked: 33 times
Been Liked: 5 times

Post by Bob's Bitch »

Pitch invasion etiquette: Once you've ran onto the pitch, what do you do exactly? I've never been involved with one either. :D
R.I.P Dale. We will never forget you.

AFC R&D - Member No. 46
sandringhamdiamond
Has Liked: 2 times
Been Liked: 4 times

Post by sandringhamdiamond »

:D :D :D :D :D so pleased with that result and starting to dream again its back in our hands

Don't want to sound boring we just got to take each game at a time as we have got some tricky games coming up but so have Oadby

COYD!!!!