Desperate measures.....

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Formic
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 19 times

Re: Desperate measures.....

Post by Formic »

Trek wrote:
BartonRaz wrote:Why Cousins would want to sell the ground is beyond me. Unless he is paid more than the ground and land is worth (which makes no sense for any party) or is in financial difficulty himself and needs the cash quick - something I find hard to believe.
I agree, plus if he sells before 2015 then 50% of the sale goes the Griggs Group in accordance with the infamous 'claw back' clause. It doesn't stack up.
Don't forget that Cousins could transfer ownership via the Trust route that was originally used - as long as no development starts before 2015 I don't think the claw-back would be an issue.
Pigman
Has Liked: 9 times
Been Liked: 35 times

Post by Pigman »

by robbypeake on Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:52 pm
Helen is working on that one as we speak. There are good people at the club doing all they can to keep it going.

:o
RIP Dale Roberts - gone, but never forgotten !!
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Membership No. 51
Red Dragon

Post by Red Dragon »

I'm usually a very forgiving person, as everyone on here knows (even that little bastard who threw a plastic bottle at my wife on the de Banke) but can I ask the Board to amend our constitution slightly to make sure that when the Plops go tits up, as they will, no-one who once claimed to bleed blue, red and white, but then went over to the current incumbents of Nene Park can ever be allowed to have anything to do with AFCR&D in any way, shape, or form? Please?
AFCR&D Member Number 38 - Proud member of a Community Football Club, currently in exile in West Wales!
Bob's Bitch
Has Liked: 33 times
Been Liked: 5 times

Post by Bob's Bitch »

Post edited for obvious reasons DF

How many do you think Leamington will rack up tomorrow then? I'll go for 9.
R.I.P Dale. We will never forget you.

AFC R&D - Member No. 46
Diamond White

Post by Diamond White »

RD - No worries on that one. Thats why we are a fan owned club with an elected board!!
Stalin

Post by Stalin »

Jon Dunham ‏@JonDunhamNT
I understand K*ttering Town have SIX players available for tonight's game at Leamington. Oh dear, you still hear it from me first #ktfc
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
SouthRushdenJFC
Has Liked: 46 times
Been Liked: 34 times

Post by SouthRushdenJFC »

Does that include the dog, or is he still holding out for a bowl or Pedigree Chum and half and full time?
Mat.H

Post by Mat.H »

SouthRushdenJFC wrote:Does that include the dog, or is he still holding out for a bowl or Pedigree Chum and half and full time?
If he gets that the rest say they will go on strike as that would be more than they have got for the last two months. :lol: :lol:
AFC R&D Membership No 283
Bob's Bitch
Has Liked: 33 times
Been Liked: 5 times

Post by Bob's Bitch »

SouthRushdenJFC wrote:Does that include the dog, or is he still holding out for a bowl or Pedigree Chum and half and full time?
Strong contender for post of the thread! :lol:

I'm guessing they'll be searching round Leamington's tramp community to find players.
R.I.P Dale. We will never forget you.

AFC R&D - Member No. 46
Stalin

Post by Stalin »

Jon Dunham ‏@JonDunhamNT
BREAKING NEWS: K*ttering TOWN'S GAME AT LEAMINGTON TONIGHT IS OFF DUE TO PLAYER UNAVAILABILITY. OH MY!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And now, the end is near!