whos to blame

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.

whos to blame?

the beasants
48%
keith cousins
35%
gary caulder
1%
the fans
6%
other
10%

Total votes: 71

Trek
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 14 times

Re: whos to blame

Post by Trek »

Hedgehog wrote:Despite what you have been told, I believe neither "Rushden and Diamonds" nor "Rushden & Diamonds" are registered trademarks. The only registered trademark is R&DFC. This means that subject to a bit more checking you should be free to use "AFC Rushden and Diamonds" or something similar if you want to.
That makes sense looking at the official Club crest. Looking at my pin badge collection, it confirms that official merchanise in respect of pin badges sold in the club shop always carried R&DFC whereas unoffical merchanise carried either Rushen & Diamonds or Rushden and Diamonds. ;)
Dinky Diamond

Post by Dinky Diamond »

Well the decision is made now and where are our owners, still anonymous, they have absolutely no class and should be restricted to never ever have an involvement in any football club ever again, anywhere, KC should hang his head in shame for passing us on to such a poor option - and as the end finally approaches as we all predicted I am reminded of all of the good times, the good people and the mark our club made in British Football.

All we can hope is that the FA recognise that even quality clubs can bite the dust if not run properly, I hope some good comes out of our passing and that the Premier/Championship contribute towards some sort of hardship fund to assist great clubs like ours should the need arise.

I dont know what more to say!
p55

Post by p55 »

Lets stop blaming the Beasents its K C fault when it was suggested he should bull doze the site and sell up. He said that was option 13 Well we havent seen his over options so its time to do the decent thing bring in the bulldozer sell it and give the new AFC RUSHDEN AND DIAMONDS 20% of the profit and ride off into the sunset
Dinky Diamond

Post by Dinky Diamond »

Tell you what lets not forget The Beasants................!!!!!