Filthy Animal

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Bobos

Re: Filthy Animal

Post by Bobos »

I know what ypu mean, but if they are that thick, they can't see it coming, then they deserve it, I wonder if the NFA will let AFC Kettrin into the league? 8-)
wewantourdarbyback

Post by wewantourdarbyback »

I hope he enjoys seeing this

*vomits profusely*
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 354

You could have 140 years of no achievement, or twenty years of glorious victories, you decide.

One Dale Roberts.

Twitter
BartonRaz
Has Liked: 5 times
Been Liked: 145 times

Post by BartonRaz »

luckyfour wrote:I almost feel sorry for the K*ttering fans. Not only do they have to watch their team play at a ground that they have detested and called plastic for so long but they also get to mingle with the most plastic type of supporter that can switch their allegiance so easily. Fancy losing real fans by moving away from RR and gaining the likes of "Pete Fish". I hope Ladak's got an ace up his sleeve because if Cousins is so ruthless in shafting what is supposedly "his" club then he isn't going to show them any mercy and much as we love to hate each other, I don't want them to go through what we have had to endure.
Spot on that.

I see people complaining at the aggression but what do they expect? Rarely does a situation in football get more emotive than this. It's a disgrace that this has happened, and so is that piece in the ET. I'm not talking about what happened to RDFC as a club, although that was a disgrace, but K*ttering moving into Nene Park. I can't believe anyone except Imraan Ladak would condone watching them at Nene Park.

I sat and thought to myself earlier and wondered what I would feel if I was on the outside looking in. I'm obviously totally biased but this scandal is only second to the Wimbledon/MK Dons farce of 2002 (or whenever it was) in my opinion. Could you imagine going to the Ricoh Arena and watching Aston Villa? Going to the Meadow Lane and watching Nottingham Forest? It wouldn't happen and it shouldn't happen under any circumstances.

I don't want to see K*ttering go bust, honestly, but i'd like to think they'd be treated like MK Dons were and still are. As a joke.

For what it's worth I too doubt whether Pete Fish is real, and if he is, why on earth would he/they print the best part of his address?
They say we've lost our money we're not famous anymore.....

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 291
StaceyH
Has Liked: 2 times
Been Liked: 21 times

Post by StaceyH »

I think DW should be banned for posting that picture.....
R.I.P Dale....always and forever in our hearts
wewantourdarbyback

Post by wewantourdarbyback »

Yes... him.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 354

You could have 140 years of no achievement, or twenty years of glorious victories, you decide.

One Dale Roberts.

Twitter
Bob's Bitch
Has Liked: 33 times
Been Liked: 5 times

Post by Bob's Bitch »

WWODB should be banned. Now.

How could you post that you bastard?!
R.I.P Dale. We will never forget you.

AFC R&D - Member No. 46
StaceyH

Post by StaceyH »

wewantourdarbyback wrote:Yes... him.
It's been a long, long day.....but that's no excuse for such a dreadful mistake, your time may be up WWODB ;)
Diamond Warrior

Post by Diamond Warrior »

Diamondsforever wrote:I think DW should be banned for posting that picture.....
:cry:
StaceyH

Post by StaceyH »

Sorry DW....case of mistaken identity :?
AFCRD_Dan
Has Liked: 108 times
Been Liked: 41 times

Post by AFCRD_Dan »

Diamond Warrior wrote:I spoke to my Gramp earlier who comes from Finedon and he's never heard of this person. He usually knows everyone, it seems. My nan, who is in her 70's also said ''I wish the Evening Telegraph would stop printed what that King Ted writes. He's a t**t.'' I've never known her to swear before. haha!
Haha, what a legend! :lol: :D
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 73