Goodbye Rushden and Thanks for all the memories

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
IceCoolPsycho

Re: Goodbye Rushden and Thanks for all the memories

Post by IceCoolPsycho »

lol. no idea. Never seen in play in person. I just dont want to be left on Saturday knitting :D
What other options are there.
rudolph_hucker

Post by rudolph_hucker »

IceCoolPsycho wrote:lol. no idea. Never seen in play in person. I just dont want to be left on Saturday knitting :D
What other options are there.
Its a better option than betrayal
You're knocked out with who I am,
Look at you now, you're all in my hands.
IceCoolPsycho

Post by IceCoolPsycho »

In that case I guess a fan of football and a fan of a football team are two different things
rudolph_hucker

Post by rudolph_hucker »

IceCoolPsycho wrote:In that case I guess a fan of football and a fan of a football team are two different things

I can watch football between two kids teams right up to International matches with equal excitement. I love the game, which is the ONLY reason I have a TV (D4E will verify that fact). It doesn't mean I support any of the other teams I watch, I support 2 teams and only 2 teams. 1, is my country and the other is R&DFC, I might watch other games in the future but my support will have died if the Diamonds die.
DiamondCarvell

Post by DiamondCarvell »

rudolph_hucker wrote:
IceCoolPsycho wrote:In that case I guess a fan of football and a fan of a football team are two different things

I can watch football between two kids teams right up to International matches with equal excitement. I love the game, which is the ONLY reason I have a TV (D4E will verify that fact). It doesn't mean I support any of the other teams I watch, I support 2 teams and only 2 teams. 1, is my country and the other is R&DFC, I might watch other games in the future but my support will have died if the Diamonds die.
that is how it should be
We Love You, The Way You Play We Follow, Cos' We Support The Rushden and Diamonds Are Forever.
IceCoolPsycho

Post by IceCoolPsycho »

So you will never put passion or support into another team. I can't get my head around that. Sorry.
rudolph_hucker

Post by rudolph_hucker »

IceCoolPsycho wrote:So you will never put passion or support into another team. I can't get my head around that. Sorry.

Like I said that is what is killing football. Jumping ship and glory hunting instead of staying. What a prize twat you will look if there is a miracle saviour.
I will NEVER support another team, I can't its not normal behaviour.
IceCoolPsycho

Post by IceCoolPsycho »

Glory Hunting is pursuing whatever team are doing great at the time. Supporting another team because your one no longer exists seems a very resonable reason to me. Im not going to keep flogging a dead horse for the want of a better expression. I will always have been a supporter of Rushden but they have now gone. It's time to move on.
diamond.jack99

Post by diamond.jack99 »

IceCoolPsycho wrote:Glory Hunting is pursuing whatever team are doing great at the time. Supporting another team because your one no longer exists seems a very resonable reason to me. Im not going to keep flogging a dead horse for the want of a better expression. I will always have been a supporter of Rushden but they have now gone. It's time to move on.
were not dead.
IceCoolPsycho

Post by IceCoolPsycho »

I think you will find the final nail in our coffin will become apparent on Friday