Oxford 1-0 R&DFC

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
mattreddan

Re: Oxford 1-0 R&DFC

Post by mattreddan »

mattreddan wrote:
Harry wrote:I haven't felt this crap after a football match since we were relegated from League 2. :cry:
I was at that game in boston I think?
NO wait, scrap that
Bob's Bitch
Has Liked: 33 times
Been Liked: 5 times

Post by Bob's Bitch »

Harry wrote:
Sara Pascoe wrote:I haven't felt this shit since Rochdale at ****ing home. I got that same stomach dropping feeling as Oxford scored. I don't want anyone. ANYONE. To be optimistic right now. I want to be depressed for a bit. f***'s sake.
Actually. you are SPOT ON. Rochdale home...1-1...that's actualy exactly the last time I felt like this after a game.

Okay, I felt worse then...but still.
I can still see the net bulging and the Rochdale fans running down the Airwair steps. At least I didn't witness the penalty I s'pose. At least the last time we lost we fucked a team up the arse in our next game, hopefully we can do the same.

I ****ing hate football, don't even know why I watch the stuff. It's all shit, England give hope but are ultimately shit, we've had nothing but shit since 2003. Unless you're a glory supporter arsehole like the aforementioned United fans you've got f*** all happiness. Nuke FIFA I say.
R.I.P Dale. We will never forget you.

AFC R&D - Member No. 46
Basil

Post by Basil »

After that battling performance tonight we now just need to make sure we hammer 'em at NP. I'm sure all the lads believe they can do exactly that and with Dale's form improving with every waking minute he's gonna have an increasingly big part to play in our run in.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Membership No: 26
Dukes

Post by Dukes »

It could be worse - you could follow Leeds as well....
wewantourdarbyback

Post by wewantourdarbyback »

Sara Pascoe wrote:I haven't felt this shit since Rochdale at ****ing home. I got that same stomach dropping feeling as Oxford scored. I don't want anyone. ANYONE. To be optimistic right now. I want to be depressed for a bit. f***'s sake.
Have a word with yourself Rob.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 354

You could have 140 years of no achievement, or twenty years of glorious victories, you decide.

One Dale Roberts.

Twitter
wewantourdarbyback

Post by wewantourdarbyback »

Harry wrote:
Actually. you are SPOT ON. Rochdale home...1-1...that's actualy exactly the last time I felt like this after a game.

Okay, I felt worse then...but still. This is the first time since then I've felt that crap.
Other than the ridiculous overreaction.

That game was the moment we were relegated, the moment it went in I said goodbye to the Football League.

Then we went and took the lead against Wycombe and I felt even worse when Mooney rammed it down our throats.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 354

You could have 140 years of no achievement, or twenty years of glorious victories, you decide.

One Dale Roberts.

Twitter
Harry

Post by Harry »

wewantourdarbyback wrote:
Harry wrote:

Okay, I felt worse then...but still. This is the first time since then I've felt that crap.
Other than the ridiculous overreaction.

That game was the moment we were relegated, the moment it went in I said goodbye to the Football League.

Then we went and took the lead against Wycombe and I felt even worse when Mooney rammed it down our throats.
It's not a ridiculous overreaction... I felt terrible then because of the consequences it had for the club I felt terrible tonight because over the last few weeks I have got used to us winning and it bloody hurt to finally lose, to a late penalty against the team I dislike most (apart from K*ttering of course) in this division.
Diamond down South.
Bob's Bitch
Has Liked: 33 times
Been Liked: 5 times

Post by Bob's Bitch »

wewantourdarbyback wrote:
Have a word with yourself Rob.
Slight overreaction from me, yeah maybe. Having said that though I feel shit, I haven't felt this bad after a match in so long. If there was ever a game to bring back the memories of 2006 it was tonight, reaching for a really good result and getting bugger all. :(
R.I.P Dale. We will never forget you.

AFC R&D - Member No. 46
Rdfc91

Post by Rdfc91 »

What a **** that ref was, neither were peno's! But we should have taken our chances to be fair, Tomlin, O'Connor and Terry all had good opportunities.
DiamondsFan

Post by DiamondsFan »

Constable is a twat!