Former Players

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
davealbon
Has Liked: 9 times
Been Liked: 51 times

Re: Former Players

Post by davealbon »

ParcelFace wrote:Brackley Town are at home to Gillingham and Jack Bowen is nowhere to be seen, would you take him back here? If so, who would you replace?
No question! I'd take him over anyone who has played up front for us this season, with the exception of Nabil.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Member No. 297
TwinkleToesTomlin
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 7 times

Post by TwinkleToesTomlin »

corby diamond wrote:
ParcelFace wrote:Brackley Town are at home to Gillingham and Jack Bowen is nowhere to be seen, would you take him back here? If so, who would you replace?
Without a doubt, jack Bowen had pace, enthusiasm, could pick a pass and knew where the goal was.. (plus he had the best player chant since the original Daryl Clare chant) :cheesy:

He could of formed a perfect partnership with nabil..

Both of those chants were orchestrated by my goodself.. Just Sayin'.
A true outlaw finds the balance between the passion in his heart and the reason in his mind. The outcome is the balance of might and right.
TwinkleToesTomlin
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 7 times

Post by TwinkleToesTomlin »

Ps. I would LOVE to see Bowen back but I have no idea where hes playing his football these days, as he hasn't been anywhere near the Brackley squad. Maybe hes staying there hoping for a break but can see him ended up somewhere like Banbury or those pillocks down the road. Would take Shawn back aswel, particularly with Evangelinos probably having played his last game (although I have a feeling we may see him during the away games at Northwich and Witton for some reason ;)) I hope Richards will replace him, but I've heard it could be Fazil Koriya :blink:

*These are not facts.
A true outlaw finds the balance between the passion in his heart and the reason in his mind. The outcome is the balance of might and right.
TheIncognitoKid
Has Liked: 55 times
Been Liked: 33 times

Post by TheIncognitoKid »

TwinkleToesTomlin wrote:Ps. I would LOVE to see Bowen back but I have no idea where hes playing his football these days, as he hasn't been anywhere near the Brackley squad. Maybe hes staying there hoping for a break but can see him ended up somewhere like Banbury or those pillocks down the road. Would take Shawn back aswel, particularly with Evangelinos probably having played his last game (although I have a feeling we may see him during the away games at Northwich and Witton for some reason ;)) I hope Richards will replace him, but I've heard it could be Fazil Koriya :blink:

*These are not facts.
Has evangilinos time with us come to an end Then?
ParcelFace
Has Liked: 73 times
Been Liked: 4 times

Post by ParcelFace »

TheIncognitoKid wrote:
TwinkleToesTomlin wrote:Ps. I would LOVE to see Bowen back but I have no idea where hes playing his football these days, as he hasn't been anywhere near the Brackley squad. Maybe hes staying there hoping for a break but can see him ended up somewhere like Banbury or those pillocks down the road. Would take Shawn back aswel, particularly with Evangelinos probably having played his last game (although I have a feeling we may see him during the away games at Northwich and Witton for some reason ;)) I hope Richards will replace him, but I've heard it could be Fazil Koriya :blink:

*These are not facts.
Has evangilinos time with us come to an end Then?
I heard he studied in the north-west (hence the reason for playing for West Didsbury and Chorlton), maybe he's found a job up there.
Pressman

Post by Pressman »

Nick has indeed moved with his job to Manchester. Jack has not played for Brackley for a while as he is recovering from a knee injury. He'll hopefully be fit soon. Maybe we can get him on dual registration to help him get match fit?

Finally, it was good to catch up with Justin Edinburgh again after both Brackley/Gills games. He was asking after both the club and Andy.

Out of all the managers I dealt with in the old days he was easily the best media wise. Mark Byrne was on the bench.
Pigman
Has Liked: 9 times
Been Liked: 35 times

Post by Pigman »

Good to see you yesterday Chris !! Sorry if we were a tad distracting for you :biggrin:
RIP Dale Roberts - gone, but never forgotten !!
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Membership No. 51
Pressman

Post by Pressman »

Jim it was good to have some atmosphere & banter!
Trek
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 14 times

Post by Trek »

Andy Edwards has been appointed manager until the end of the season at Leyton Orient. He will be assisted by another former RDFC player, Danny Webb.
BartonRaz
Has Liked: 5 times
Been Liked: 145 times

Post by BartonRaz »

Matty Johnson has swapped Margate for Billericay.
They say we've lost our money we're not famous anymore.....

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 291