Woody- Best of luck tomorrow

Sports, jokes, news and general waffle.
woody

Re: Woody- Best of luck tomorrow

Post by woody »

Diamondsforever wrote:
woody wrote:My 'Little GINGER MAESTRO'

Godber...........WHERE ARE YOU? WHERE ARE YOU?

In the darkened room no doubt?
He's at the Racecourse Ground in Wrexham 8-)
Thanks D4E

All we need now is for LIVERPOOL & SPURS to stuff Chelsea :D :D :D :D :D

"Come on RAFA'S & ARRY'S Army" :lol: :lol:
'If women are so bloody perfect at multitasking, how come they can't have a headache and sex at the same time?
Billy Connolly
woody

Post by woody »

Thanks 'ARRY' :lol: :lol:

Over to you RAFA :D :D :D "Come on you Reds"
'If women are so bloody perfect at multitasking, how come they can't have a headache and sex at the same time?
Billy Connolly
godber

Post by godber »

Due to get the train up to Wrexham I only seen the last half hour of the game,but from what I seen I dont think either team deserved to win the game or looked like scoring,but as soon as the 3 minutes went up I told a couple of people in the pub exactly what was going to happen and it bloody well did. Really would have thought the defence would have learnt that Vs Utd this season as last minute headers seem to have been the theme :roll:

Ah well always next year

And although a City fan,I hope Utd win the league again as almost all my family are Utd fan

Now I'm off to my dark room see you all in August ;)
woody

Post by woody »

godber wrote:
Now I'm off to my dark room see you all in August ;)
TEE HEE

Big game against the AR5E yet..............maybe you should delay your visit! :lol: :lol:

Mancini needs to be aware that the game isn't over till its over. TWICE we scalped you in injury time, plus Ar5ebal make it into an art form.

Thanks for your post of acknowledgement though! :D :D :D
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BTW
a 606 thread I started

I was in Hitchin earlier today and a guy tapped me on the shoulder. "Hey is that a Manchester United Protest scarf" - "Yes, I stated" - "Well, as an Arsenal Fan, you are going to get well a truly stuffed today".

I waited, and said,(As a season ticket holder), I didn't get a ticket for today, but...........they will never beat us in a BLUE MOON.........." We both laughed.
Billy Connolly