Badges Wanted

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
bee007

Badges Wanted

Post by bee007 »

Hi As a supporter of Barnet FC I am trying to collect a supporters club(not football club) badge from every team Barnet has played against. Has anyone got a spare Rushden & Diamonds SC(the diamond shaped one) badge for sale. Also any help with a Rushden Town SC badge. As far as I know, Irthlingborough Diamonds hadn't produced one unless someone knows they did.I will happily pay for any badge available. The way we are playing, and how well you are doing, it won't be long before we play each other and then i'll need a AFC Rushden badge. Please contact me at aspringett59@hotmail.com Thanks Alan
Trek
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 14 times

Re: Badges Wanted

Post by Trek »

There were actually two badges produced, the 'diamond shaped one' which was the RDFC Supporters Club and a round one which was RDFC Independent Supporters Association (break away club). Someone maybe be willing to let you have one of each.
Redsnapper

Post by Redsnapper »

I have two of the RDISA supporters badges and even one is still in its plastic bag. I'll gladly let you have one of them.

Suggest making a small donation to AFC Rushden & Diamonds is a way to pay for it, I'll then post it out.

PM me some details if you want the badge.

Mal
Supporting the community - AFC Diamonds Member No 63
Redsnapper

Post by Redsnapper »

RDISA badge on its way. Will drop off the cheque to the club tomorrow.

Cheers
Supporting the community - AFC Diamonds Member No 63
bee007

Post by bee007 »

Badge arrived today. Still hoping for help with the other 2 that I require. Thanks
bee007

Post by bee007 »

Thanks to those people who replied to my request for help with badges. I now have 2 of the ones I am looking for, but no info on the Rushden Town one. If anyone knows of someone who might have one, could you please contact me. Thanks Again Alan
Dowlo
Has Liked: 17 times
Been Liked: 44 times

Post by Dowlo »

I have a Dazzler the Lion pin badge (the clubs old mascot). Not really what you were asking for but I'd imagine it would be a fairly rare one to add to your collection.

Message me if you are interested.