Jason Kilbride

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
sussexdiamond
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 63 times

Jason Kilbride

Post by sussexdiamond »

Has signed dual registration with Deeping Rangers.

Strange one that as I would have thought he had a role to play, as neither Herbert or ELJ have claimed the "third" place behind Hoban and Spriggs, and until Saturday I was not convinced about Spriggs.

Maybe it is the "travelling" that is a problem.

Although as always pointed out he remains signed for us and can be called upon if needed, not that anybody ever has been recalled yet.
TheIncognitoKid
Has Liked: 55 times
Been Liked: 33 times

Re: Jason Kilkbride

Post by TheIncognitoKid »

After the signing of Hoban I couldn't see this guy getting a look in. Berwick, Herbert, Spriggs, ELJ are also ahead of him in the wide berth and he wouldn't replace any of the centre mids. I think he was a panic signing after Gearing, Rogers and Confue left
Trek
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 14 times

Post by Trek »

He's based in the Peterborough Area so probably wants a game of football on a Saturday and I think that unless we get a spate of injuries his opportunities with us will be few and far between.
ParcelFace
Has Liked: 73 times
Been Liked: 4 times

Post by ParcelFace »

He hasn't looked good enough to get a spot in the starting XI. Looks as if he could still be a fairly decent squad player if we run into some problems with injuries though.
Formic
Been Liked: 19 times

Post by Formic »

sussexdiamond wrote:
Although as always pointed out he remains signed for us and can be called upon if needed, not that anybody ever has been recalled yet.
Parky came back for a while last season, and Rhys Redding was on the bench on Saturday.
BartonRaz
Has Liked: 5 times
Been Liked: 145 times

Post by BartonRaz »

ParcelFace wrote:He hasn't looked good enough to get a spot in the starting XI.
I'm with you there. Wasn't convinced in the friendlies and certainly no improvement on the departed wingers from last season.
They say we've lost our money we're not famous anymore.....

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 291
Trek
Been Liked: 14 times

Post by Trek »

BartonRaz wrote:
I'm with you there. Wasn't convinced in the friendlies and certainly no improvement on the departed wingers from last season.
Never really noticed Jason at PNS, despite him scoring direct from a good free kick at their place, when we beat them 4-1 last season. Always felt Northern Star's stand out wide player was Billy Smith who left to join Wisbech. I suppose Jason could be considered a solid UCL level player but his not at the same level as Hoban and Spriggs. We havn't seen the best of Spriggs who appears to be improving his match fitness.