PLODS End of Season

PLODS - The Prediction League of Diamonds Supporters

Moderator: olio

olio

PLODS End of Season

Post by olio »

The regular PLODS season has now come to an end, with bigmort rounding off a brilliant debut season by winning the League and Cup double. Well done to him! :)

Congratulations are also in order to kiwkid, rudolph_hucker, Diamond_wolf and myself for reaching the play offs, and details of my grand plan for how these will work will be released in the next few days.

I'd like to say a personal thank you to everyone who has taken part in the league this season as well :) With this being my first ever season of running the league, I was a little nervous if I'd be able to do as good a job as Rushdenjim did in seasons past, but I've thoroughly enjoyed the season, and hope everyone else enjoyed taking part.

I hope to see you all well refreshed and ready to go on the journey again in August! :D

PLODS Champion 2013/2014: bigmort

PLODS Cup Winner 2013/2014: bigmort

The Adrian Littlejohn Award (for the player finishing in last place): Drunken Debanker
'...Wardley again.... Now Butterworth trying to provide some inspiration; What will the response be from Rushden??? IT'S A GOAL FROM ONANDI LOWE!!!!.... Third Division POSF 2nd leg; Rochdale 1 Rushden & Diamonds 2 Tuesday 30th April 2002
kiwikid

Re: PLODS End of Season

Post by kiwikid »

Well done Olio, at times some of the games you choose really made me think!
I know nothing about Scottish football!
olio

Post by olio »

kiwikid wrote:Well done Olio, at times some of the games you choose really made me think!
I know nothing about Scottish football!

Thank you kiwkid! :) I thought I'd try and make it a compettive league by including at least one difficult fixture to predict each week, and I've even made myself really think at times as well haha!

Keep an eye out for details about the end of season Play-Offs which you will be involved in, either on this sub-forum or in your PM's :)
'...Wardley again.... Now Butterworth trying to provide some inspiration; What will the response be from Rushden??? IT'S A GOAL FROM ONANDI LOWE!!!!.... Third Division POSF 2nd leg; Rochdale 1 Rushden & Diamonds 2 Tuesday 30th April 2002
bigmort

Post by bigmort »

Cracking job olio, well done in your first season as mod. Good range of fixtures selected and well thought out bonuses during the year

Really enjoyed it even though I kept glancing back nervously as the pack started to close in on me towards the end of the season

Bring on next year !!

Forget the summer off :D .. Any chance of a plods mini league based on the world cup if enough interest ?
Diamond_ Wolf
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 4 times

Post by Diamond_ Wolf »

What's happening with the end of season play-offs then? ;)
AFC Rushden & Diamonds member- 56