Former Players

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Olly
Has Liked: 12 times
Been Liked: 106 times

Re: Former Players

Post by Olly »

Formic wrote:
Olly wrote:
Formic wrote:It looks like Jefferson Louis has had almost 30 different clubs - I wonder what the record is.
According to wikipedia, he seems to have had 33 clubs ( I think), even more than Trevor Benjamin (who I had no idea had a brief period at the D&D with the Doughboys in 2008):shock:
He is featured in an article in the Daily Telegraph - http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... clubs.html
Wow, he's had quite a career hasn't he, nice little bit about us, the same can't be said of his time under Steve Evans though unsurprisingly :lol:
R.I.P. Dale Roberts

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No. 308
Frogerz

Post by Frogerz »

'The following year Justin Edinburgh wanted to sign me again but they had no money.'

Says a lot that, no money after finishing in the play-offs, hmm.
Trek
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 14 times

Post by Trek »

Frogerz wrote:'The following year Justin Edinburgh wanted to sign me again but they had no money.'

Says a lot that, no money after finishing in the play-offs, hmm.
Perhaps, he really meant 'they wouldn't agree to the sum that I was demanding'. Hell of a difference. ;)
Bob's Bitch
Has Liked: 32 times
Been Liked: 3 times

Post by Bob's Bitch »

After his performance at Oxford he should have paid US money. :evil:
R.I.P Dale. We will never forget you.

AFC R&D - Member No. 46
AFCRD_Dan
Has Liked: 103 times
Been Liked: 41 times

Post by AFCRD_Dan »

Formic wrote:
Olly wrote:
Formic wrote:It looks like Jefferson Louis has had almost 30 different clubs - I wonder what the record is.
According to wikipedia, he seems to have had 33 clubs ( I think), even more than Trevor Benjamin (who I had no idea had a brief period at the D&D with the Doughboys in 2008):shock:
He is featured in an article in the Daily Telegraph - http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... clubs.html
That article shows what a real scum bag Steve Evans is, thank god he never got anywhere near the old club, nothing but a bully, and I actually feel sorry for anyone who plays for him.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 73
Formic
Been Liked: 19 times

Post by Formic »

rudolph_hucker wrote:
Olly wrote:Curtis Woodhouse is trending on twitter and is now British Champion, well done to him :)
Great result for him. Great pic he has posted too.
There's a good article about Curtis - http://www.theguardian.com/sport/2014/m ... CMP=twt_gu
TheWizardsSleeve

Post by TheWizardsSleeve »

therushden wrote:
BartonRaz wrote:Rob Duffy has left Kings Lynn. I would love to see the likes of Duffy, Bell & Mills return to us one day although I suspect we won't be in a position to attract that type of player for a few years yet.
i never rated any if those players. mills had his best spell for us on his third return. i'd like to see him back. i'd welcome burge back too.
great big boy article, bet there are plenty like him; pity he never turned up for the oxford match.
David Bell was possibly the best player to come out of Rushden's famous youth academy, he was a frightening talent..he was streaks ahead of Burgess and Mills
Formic
Been Liked: 19 times

Post by Formic »

Kevin Wilkin has left his post as Nuneaton Manager - and before someone puts two and two together he's been announced as the new manager at Wrexham.
Cotty
Has Liked: 1 time

Post by Cotty »

Lee Tomlin scores 2 for Middlesborough
Basil

Post by Basil »

Congratulations too on Smudge & Ranks scoring to keep Hereford in the Conf
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Membership No: 26