Altrincham match thread

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Cotty
Has Liked: 1 time

Re: Altrincham match thread

Post by Cotty »

Two of Diamonds wrote:Heads up lads and lasses. Our team is giving us one hell of a great season so far and we're still in with a shout of making the play-offs. We got lucky against Tamworth and our luck ran out today, that's the way it goes and it could have been far worse eh?
Always look on the bright side of life . . . . :lol: :lol:
and we are the top scorers in the league now
Frogerz

Post by Frogerz »

Annoying as it may be a last minute equaliser! Thats a decent point imo!
rudolph_hucker

Post by rudolph_hucker »

Frogerz wrote:Annoying as it may be a last minute equaliser! Thats a decent point imo!

Reminds me of Lincoln away a few years ago. Before the game we'd have taken a point, 2-1 up in th 94th minute and they equalised. It felt as though we'd been ripped apart.
You're knocked out with who I am,
Look at you now, you're all in my hands.
Bob's Bitch
Has Liked: 32 times
Been Liked: 3 times

Post by Bob's Bitch »

rudolph_hucker wrote:
Frogerz wrote:Annoying as it may be a last minute equaliser! Thats a decent point imo!

Reminds me of Lincoln away a few years ago. Before the game we'd have taken a point, 2-1 up in th 94th minute and they equalised. It felt as though we'd been ripped apart.
I made that point to my Dad actually, listening to that game on the radio was sooooo unbelievably painful.
R.I.P Dale. We will never forget you.

AFC R&D - Member No. 46
jimbobjaw

Post by jimbobjaw »

rudolph_hucker wrote:

More like 104th iirc!!!!! That was my first ever away game, and somehow i still turn up!! :shock: :lol:
wewantourdarbyback

Post by wewantourdarbyback »

jimbobjaw wrote:
rudolph_hucker wrote:

More like 104th iirc!!!!! That was my first ever away game, and somehow i still turn up!! :shock: :lol:
Nice choice. We were excellent in the second half that day, Jacko and Turner ripped them apart when they came on. Every Lincoln fan outside the ground was going on about how little they deserved a point.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 354

You could have 140 years of no achievement, or twenty years of glorious victories, you decide.

One Dale Roberts.

Twitter
Three of Diamonds
Has Liked: 24 times
Been Liked: 34 times

Post by Three of Diamonds »

rudolph_hucker wrote:
The major difference now being we're at the right end of the table with a team that's top of the goalscoring charts. We owe Oxford one, and I want this team to come out and set the record straight, and go for the win. Alty stole a point, we must make Oxford pay.
AFC R & D member number 34