Desperate measures.....

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
diamondal

Re: Desperate measures.....

Post by diamondal »

I see the Plops made £1100 on a bucket collection yesterday.....I seem to remember KC suggesting that we donate to the bucket collection on the exit of THAT meeting at Nene Park ! I often wonder what happened to my ten quid...Come on you Plops, that guy really needs your money ;)
Trek
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 14 times

Post by Trek »

diamondal wrote:I often wonder what happened to my ten quid...
The collection that evening went into the 'SaveRDFC' fighting fund administered by RDFC Supporters Trust and then, at a later date, was passed to AFC Rushden & Diamonds. ;)
bozzer
Has Liked: 34 times
Been Liked: 51 times

Post by bozzer »

I see on the ET website Dean Thomas is asking why would anyone want to kill the poppies.

Erm does he not know who they are dealing with?
AFC R&D Member No. 67
SouthRushdenJFC
Has Liked: 46 times
Been Liked: 34 times

Post by SouthRushdenJFC »

bozzer wrote:I see on the ET website Dean Thomas is asking why would anyone want to kill the poppies.
There's the damage the opium trade does to the fragility of civil relations in Afghanistan for a start
sussexdiamond
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 63 times

Post by sussexdiamond »

The Ploppies Press Officer has a long impassioned plea published in todays Daily Mail letter page extolling their 141 years of glorious history. Blaming George Rolls and RDFC 2008 Ltd for their predicament.

When will they realize that their decline started long before George Rolls, or even Ladak !.

Now is the time to put their money and energy into forming a phoenix club not lining the pockets of Keith Cousins.

K*ttering Town FC is terminally sick and should be allowed to RIP.
AFCRD_Dan
Has Liked: 108 times
Been Liked: 41 times

Post by AFCRD_Dan »

sussexdiamond wrote:The Ploppies Press Officer has a long impassioned plea published in todays Daily Mail letter page extolling their 141 years of glorious history. Blaming George Rolls and RDFC 2008 Ltd for their predicament.

When will they realize that their decline started long before George Rolls, or even Ladak !.

Now is the time to put their money and energy into forming a phoenix club not lining the pockets of Keith Cousins.

K*ttering Town FC is terminally sick and should be allowed to RIP.
As always they prefer to brush everything under the carpet, and blame everyone apart from themselves. I think they are too proud to admit defeat, can see their soap opera going on and on.
AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No: 73
sandringhamdiamond
Has Liked: 2 times
Been Liked: 4 times

Post by sandringhamdiamond »

on twitter looks like one of their players has had enough

@DaveDeeney11
Best club I've played for,fans brilliant,manager honest,good lads but as players biggest load of garbage I've ever played with. Head loss

haha made me laugh
Formic
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 19 times

Post by Formic »

It seems there must have been a fair old bust-up after their game last night. Both the Deeney brothers have now left and left a pretty clear impression on Twitter of what they think about things.

One of their other players was in a car crash after the game - let's hope he's OK.

http://www.northantstelegraph.co.uk/spo ... -1-5501454
Brownie
Been Liked: 31 times

Post by Brownie »

Forgot where the Flamingo running total was being kept :?: can someone confirm it was 472 if so 17 to add for last night 489, may get to 500 Sat if he gets his usual 15 mins :lol: But at least with an extended 17 min run out yesterday he has played more minutes this week that Dunks has scored goals :oops:
Noddy

Post by Noddy »

Brownie wrote:Forgot where the Flamingo running total was being kept :?: can someone confirm it was 472 if so 17 to add for last night 489, may get to 500 Sat if he gets his usual 15 mins :lol: But at least with an extended 17 min run out yesterday he has played more minutes this week that Dunks has scored goals :oops:
Flamingo watch is actually 413mins after last nights outing. Not sure where the 472 has come from.