Radio Diamonds at Sileby.

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
diamondal

Re: Radio Diamonds at Sileby.

Post by diamondal »

Thanks Cotty.
Rushdenjim
Has Liked: 85 times
Been Liked: 14 times

Post by Rushdenjim »

Listened to the coverage for the first time tonight. Brilliant stuff. Really impressed with the commentary especially the guy in the first half. Well done. You said the number of listeners broke a record, how many did you get?
SouthRushdenJFC
Has Liked: 42 times
Been Liked: 34 times

Post by SouthRushdenJFC »

They got 74. With the package they are using the maximum they can accommodate is 100.
Chas

Post by Chas »

I should add, which can be upped in stages up to 500 should the need arise.
UttoDiamond

Post by UttoDiamond »

Very impressive listening figures, well done all involved.
AFC R&D Member Number 444
Olly
Has Liked: 12 times
Been Liked: 106 times

Post by Olly »

Chas wrote:I should add, which can be upped in stages up to 500 should the need arise.
Might need to be upped on the 4th May!
R.I.P. Dale Roberts

AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Member No. 308
Pete
Been Liked: 1 time

Post by Pete »

Rushdenjim wrote:Listened to the coverage for the first time tonight. Brilliant stuff. Really impressed with the commentary especially the guy in the first half. Well done. You said the number of listeners broke a record, how many did you get?
Well ta very much... unless you were talking about Paul, the Wolverhampton-accented chap, who shared the first half with me, in which case I'll say thanks on his behalf!

We've got a good 'squad' going now and I expect that we should be able to cover all the remaining games, home and away.

I'm going to edit together audio highlights of last night's game and if there is room for them then perhaps we'll be able to get them up on the main website.

Cheers for the support, especially those who went to the effort of texting in. Seeing a listener number on screen is all very well but getting feedback is tonnes better.
Rushdenjim
Has Liked: 85 times
Been Liked: 14 times

Post by Rushdenjim »

Pete wrote:
Rushdenjim wrote:Listened to the coverage for the first time tonight. Brilliant stuff. Really impressed with the commentary especially the guy in the first half. Well done. You said the number of listeners broke a record, how many did you get?
Well ta very much... unless you were talking about Paul, the Wolverhampton-accented chap, who shared the first half with me, in which case I'll say thanks on his behalf!

We've got a good 'squad' going now and I expect that we should be able to cover all the remaining games, home and away.

I'm going to edit together audio highlights of last night's game and if there is room for them then perhaps we'll be able to get them up on the main website.

Cheers for the support, especially those who went to the effort of texting in. Seeing a listener number on screen is all very well but getting feedback is tonnes better.
No, it was you. I know Paul's voice :) :lol:
reis

Post by reis »

That was the most exciting game for any team ~I have listened to on the radio last night. well done guys. the coverage is superb I can't wait to see the highlights. there must be 90 mins worth by the sound of it
bozzer
Has Liked: 34 times
Been Liked: 51 times

Post by bozzer »

reis wrote:That was the most exciting game for any team ~I have listened to on the radio last night. well done guys. the coverage is superb I can't wait to see the highlights. there must be 90 mins worth by the sound of it
erm!, slight malfunction on the record button (it didn't get pressed!) for the first 15 mins of the second half, luckily we didn't miss anything important!, they are uploading overnight so should be there in the morning
AFC R&D Member No. 67