eBay

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
davealbon
Has Liked: 9 times
Been Liked: 51 times

Re: eBay

Post by davealbon »

I wonder how the Ploppies would feel if someone just binned all of the trophies that they won over their glorious 140 year history...... oh, wait a minute! :lol:
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Member No. 297
diamondphil

Post by diamondphil »

Now, if anyone could find me an old rushden town shirt then I would be more inclined to take a look!
I feel sorry for people who don't drink................when they wake up in the morning, that's the best they're going to feel all day.
SouthRushdenJFC
Has Liked: 42 times
Been Liked: 34 times

Post by SouthRushdenJFC »

Have a word with Bob (DoW on here) that maybe something that we can investigate for the club shop.
paulk

Post by paulk »

Evening all . Ive been speaking to Sphericals of KTFC tonight hes has asked me to post the following-

Whilst i have been at Nene Park with KTFC,to the best of my knowledge all memorabilia inc shirts,pictures etc that were taken down at Nene park stadium ,have been put into storage on the instuctions of the adminstrator for Rushden and Diamonds (2008) ltd.
I have personally asked whether some or all of these items could be donated to AFC Rushden and diamonds but i was informed they are the adminstrators property must remain in storage for now.
As for the two allegedly framed original pictures on E bay i have no idea how or why these should be on E bay. If they were taken from Nene park it was certainly not authorised by KTFC as we have no authority over good belonging to Rushden and diamonds (2008 ) ltd inc adminstarators.
I can tell you that an authorised investigation is taking place with the seller of these items at the moment ,to find out what exactly has been going on.
All KTFC fans although rivals for many years we have respect for the Diamonds property and were happy to put it into storage.
Should you need a reference about myself ask your manager Mark Starmer or even Stagman -if youve the time ask Joan!
I will give you and update as events unfold but until then may i on behalf of all our fans at KTFC wish you a meeryxmas and a happy new year.

From Sphericlas (malc)
Trek
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 14 times

Post by Trek »

Rushden & Diamonds (2008) Ltd are not the company in administration. This is the company set up by KC after he acquired Nene Park.

The company placed in administration are Rushden & Diamonds FC Limited.

http://www.carterclark.co.uk/upload/doc ... .07.11.pdf
paulk

Post by paulk »

Trek wrote:Rushden & Diamonds (2008) Ltd are not the company in administration. This is the company set up by KC after he acquired Nene Park.

The company placed in administration are Rushden & Diamonds FC Limited.

http://www.carterclark.co.uk/upload/doc ... .07.11.pdf
Hi Trek. Sorry pal. Just passing on a message bud.
Trek
Has Liked: 11 times
Been Liked: 14 times

Post by Trek »

paulk wrote:
No problem, Paul. Just clarifying which company was in administration. I have complete confidence in Carter Clark looking after RDFC memorabilia and ensuring any creditor that is owed money through a CVA is paid. :shock:
Pigman
Has Liked: 9 times
Been Liked: 34 times

Post by Pigman »

Trek wrote:
paulk wrote:
No problem, Paul. Just clarifying which company was in administration. I have complete confidence in Carter Clark looking after RDFC memorabilia and ensuring any creditor that is owed money through a CVA is paid. :shock:
I totally agree :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
RIP Dale Roberts - gone, but never forgotten !!
AFC Rushden & Diamonds Membership No. 51
paulk

Post by paulk »

Carter clark is defo an #ohdear :(
STAGMAN
Been Liked: 13 times

Post by STAGMAN »

I would like to add that Sphericals ( who i know personally) is a dead straight guy and someone you can trust fully.Any statement put out by him will be dead straight, to the best of his knowledge. This guy just has local football at heart, if it was not for him we would not have had the new tables and chairs we obtained .