Lost [ Sat 4th Feb ] v Coalville Town, KO 3pm SLPDC AWAY

All things unofficial about AFC Rushden & Diamonds and general football talk.
Dazzler
The Staff
Has Liked: 1 time
Been Liked: 92 times

[ Sat 4th Feb ] v Coalville Town, KO 3pm SLPDC AWAY

Post by Dazzler »

Match details

sussexdiamond
Been Liked: 58 times

Re: [ Sat 4th Feb ] v Coalville Town, KO 3pm SLPDC AWAY

Post by sussexdiamond »

As we eagerly await this weekends exciting re-match at Coalville I thought I would look back at the team for that epic performance earlier this season at Hayden Road. 😢😥. Of our heroes on that memorable occasion only 3 are likely to enter the fray this time, Snedker, Tee and Cooper. Gone are Akubine, Hicks, Connor, Ngwa, Worsfold Gregg(did he ever do anything?) Still with us, just, are Lashley, Ag Davis and Black. Hughes is injured and it would be unfair to criticise Going as he was thrown in at the deep end, he was certainly not the worst player that night. The tactical genius of Burgess will of course be sadly missed. So all in all it all points to an historic victory for the away side 🤔😁🌞😀
Brownie
Been Liked: 28 times

Post by Brownie »

Unfortunately you won’t have the pleasure of the resident 🤡 that is Paul White as I presume his suspension will start Saturday following his bizarre sending off last week. He managed to add another major cock up & goal assist to the opposition last night which was hilarious.
Dazzler
The Staff

Post by Dazzler »

sussexdiamond

Post by sussexdiamond »

Brownie wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 10:04 am Unfortunately you won’t have the pleasure of the resident 🤡 that is Paul White as I presume his suspension will start Saturday following his bizarre sending off last week. He managed to add another major cock up & goal assist to the opposition last night which was hilarious.
Is there a video link to that anywhere.
Brownie
Been Liked: 28 times

Post by Brownie »

sussexdiamond wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 6:24 pm
Brownie wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 10:04 am Unfortunately you won’t have the pleasure of the resident 🤡 that is Paul White as I presume his suspension will start Saturday following his bizarre sending off last week. He managed to add another major cock up & goal assist to the opposition last night which was hilarious.
Would imagine it’s on the home sides web site by now or on Pitchero.
sussexdiamond

Post by sussexdiamond »

Brownie wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 10:14 am
sussexdiamond wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 6:24 pm
Would imagine it’s on the home sides web site by now or on Pitchero.
Just watched the Banbury video. Classic Paul White howler. What a shame he will miss our game. The Red card v Ilkeston was odd. Linesman called refs attention to something White said or did and he gets straight red.
Dazzler
The Staff

Post by Dazzler »

@fan89footy
Has Liked: 3 times
Been Liked: 2 times

Post by @fan89footy »

If you're not travelling Rushden & Higham are in action at Hayden Road against London Tigers